RC Racer

will these work on my telly

i was thinking of going a bit wider for better turning and saw the slash 4x4 arms give you i bit more width will the slash 4x4 rpm arms work as well i feel i wight as well upgrade to rpm if im buying new slash arms

RC Enthusiast
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...-for-telluride

http://traxxas.com/products/models/e...e4x4-downloads
    http://traxxas.com/products/models/e...h4x4-downloads

Start comparing part numbers, anything with the same part number will work..if it's different you will need to change it. Maybe drive shaft length? Camber links? Steering linkages? Everything else should "fit" between the two. The search bar is a great and powerful tool.

RC Racer
    well i no the parts r similar i did all that, but will the rpm parts fit the telly

RC Enthusiast
    If the fit the attachment points of the Stampede then yes. All of the front and rear axle suspension attachment point plastics are the same, knuckles are close and will interchange, though you may lose some adjustments, ie if you take a telluride steering knuckle and put it on the Slash. But yes, the arms will swap from the stamped, to the slash, to the telluride, to the rally car, some just have varied lengths and in that case you will need the camber links and perhaps steering linkages and drive shafts. I'm leaving my telluride alone and getting a slash, same as the stampede but with a longer wheelbase, going to change the gearing, bigger tires and have a nice long wheelbase and more stable truck. In my research I found that all of those cars shared all the same basic components. All that was changed were the bumpers, shocks, springs etc. With the telluride they put shorter arms on it. You can turn any one into the other with the tub and the arms.

Make sense? or did I ramble?

RC Racer
    yes made sense..
    the lwb stampede would b cool

i have 3 axial products i usually stay away from traxxas after having bad luck but i was looking at the 4x4 vxl stampede but when i saw the telly on sale for 230 at tower i picked it up..and now im just trying to make it a bit more stable

RC Racer
    The Slash 4x4 and Stampede 4x4 a-arms will fit the Telly. You will have to change the camber and steering links as well as the drive shafts. But if I were you I would start looking for a good brushless system because the 12T Titan is the weakest link in the Telluride. With all of the upgrades you will end up with a Stamped 4X4. Just saying.

Goat

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by KC5H View Post
    The Slash 4x4 and Stampede 4x4 a-arms will fit the Telly. You will have to change the camber and steering links as well as the drive shafts. But if I were you I would start looking for a good brushless system because the 12T Titan is the weakest link in the Telluride. With all of the upgrades you will end up with a Stamped 4X4. Just saying.

Goat
    im running the castle sidewinder sct system
    just looking to make it more stable

RC Enthusiast
    $230??? Wow, that's a deal. When was that?

I'm just getting back into this with my daughter and wife and have been on the internet searching swap, mods etc. Bought the Telluride for daughter, then one for me. Just put a set of Slash bumpers on daughter's to allow for a different body fitment and looks awesome.

The Telluride is a nice entry lever RC for kids and adults, or someone that just want's something to have some cheap fun. I do agree that after you start modding everything you may as well get a Stampede, or Slash..which is what I am doing now is a Slash, lower gearing, bigger tires for a long wheelbase Stampede. All the same stuff really with different tuning.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by danno676 View Post
    $230??? Wow, that's a deal. When was that?

I'm just getting back into this with my daughter and wife and have been on the internet searching swap, mods etc. Bought the Telluride for daughter, then one for me. Just put a set of Slash bumpers on daughter's to allow for a different body fitment and looks awesome.

The Telluride is a nice entry lever RC for kids and adults, or someone that just want's something to have some cheap fun. I do agree that after you start modding everything you may as well get a Stampede, or Slash..which is what I am doing now is a Slash, lower gearing, bigger tires for a long wheelbase Stampede. All the same stuff really with different tuning.
    it was a few months ago maybe around thanksgiving