RC Qualifier

Question Why does Integy have a bad rep?

I've never ran anything but the cheaper of there toe rods. But they seem to have a greater variety than anyone else.

RC Champion
    bad and super weak aluminum, customer support is terrible

RC Champion
    Google it.

Or do what some of us have done, spend a bunch of money on parts that turn out to be junk.
    1717/XL2 EREVO

RC Champion
    ya I purchase a chassis for my scx10 just do run it through 5 batteries and then need a new chassis

RC Qualifier
    Do they not use 6061? All the aluminum I ever used to make extended USA-1 a-arms was 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Pretty standard for billet R/C parts. Are there parts cast? It's a shame. Are any of there parts good. I was possibly considering center gear case(tranny), the motor mount, and the motor plate.

RC Champion
    all I know is that I am never getting anything by integy, never tried tranny, motor mount, or motor plate. but everything I got from them went straight to the scrap yard, I sent them a part cause I wanted to see if I could get a replacement, but ended up getting nothing soo im done with them and will never order another integy part again.

RC Qualifier
    Was the chassis aluminum? I never much liked aluminum for chassis. I always liked Carbon fiber. But that was on my A-1 much different than newer style trucks with center tran/ motors drive lines etc... The A-1 liked a little flex in chassis because of front & rear mounted motors & gear cases.

RC Champion
    every part from them chassis, a arms, everything is garbage. I had a slash chassis and landed flat and ended up have a custom u shaped chassis after bashing

They cast their parts and then finish machine them to spec, giving the look of billet. There are a few parts that are OK from them, but in general I stay away.

I wouldn't use their parts for anything structural.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.