RC Racer

Snap on Branded Alias? (picture)

Found this pic posted online. Is this a real thing? Is this like a snap on licensed alias?? Or what is this?

First I have seen of it but there was other Snap On Edition Traxxas products , I know there was a Snap On Spartan for sure
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

Why not? There's an ERBE, A Spartan, a Slash 4x4, a Stampede 4x4, and perhaps more Traxxas models in Snap-on liveries.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Racer
    I wonder how you buy one of these.. A search of the Traxxas website turns up nothing. Similar searches on eBay and amazon give negative results as well..

AFAIK, you need to contact a Snap-on dealer. I'm not sure.

RC poster
    I just got mine from my snap-on dealer today. He's using them for a prize in a little raffle that snap-on does from time to time. Although, I purchased mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledlie View Post
    I just got mine from my snap-on dealer today. He's using them for a prize in a little raffle that snap-on does from time to time. Although, I purchased mine.
    Thank you for the confirmation!

RC Racer
    I got mine Snap-On Alias just the other day. The only difference looks wise is there is Snap-On stickers where the Latrax and Alias stickers normally are. The one good thing is it comes with 2 batteries and a dual charger. So far I absolutely love this thing. It's my first quadcopter, I have a Blade MCX but man this is amazing. I just hope I don't get plagued by motor failures like a lot of people on here have. Possibly they upgraded the motors but not likely.

RC Racer
    How much was it?

RC Racer
    I got it free with a tool purchase but I assume they wouldn't be much more to buy than get getting a normal alias.

RC poster
    My dealer charged me $250. Ridiculous, I know, but I can't resist the snap-on stuff that comes around. Like what was mentioned earlier, it came with two batteries and a dual charger. Oh, and I got the pleasure of using my snap-on tools to assist me while swapping motors on my genuine snap-on alias.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1234 View Post
    Found this pic posted online. Is this a real thing? Is this like a snap on licensed alias?? Or what is this?

where i work there is a snap-on guy that comes once a week to sell tools. i saw this in his truck. it is the same except with a snap-on logo.

RC poster
    I saw my Snap-on dealer today for the first time since I purchased my Alias from him, and he was inquiring about the retail price of the standard ones. He was a little irritated that his cost on them was so much more than standard retail, and he ended up giving me a $40 credit, which was super cool of him. So, in the end I'll have paid $210 to get my hands on the sweet Snap-On Alias.