RC poster

Rustler vs Slash..

I have a Rustler, and have been contemplating converting it to a Slash. Which, in your opinion, is the best all around for bashing, speed runs, and just ripping new asphalt? My Rusty gets about 73 mph.. Should I convert, or is the rustler the best all around, of the two??
    Rustler Beast, Fiesta Drifter, Slash Roadripper

With the same drivetrain, the Rusty has a slimmer profine and less wind resistance, so if speed is your thing, I'd stick with the Rusty.

As bashers, I think they are pretty much equal, I like the looks of the Slash more than I do the Rusty.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

Rustler is going to be lighter weight, more nimble and have a resulting higher top speed usually.

RC poster
    Decided to get a slash 2wd roller, from Amp Hobby, and build a bulletproof street/track racer.. Roller came with rpm arms, titanium turnbuckles, shock socks, aluminum shock caps, and the 4x4 slash steering mod.. Bought rpm nerf bars, newer blue turnbuckles to remove red ones, traxxas body clip retainers, a new antenna w/cap.. Tracking confirmed, slash roller arrives tomorrow
    Rustler Beast, Fiesta Drifter, Slash Roadripper