RC poster

Very disappointed

Both my duffs are shredded and i don't even know how to get to them and my shock snapped right in half... Very disappointed traxxas

shocks are 15 dollars at the traxxas shop they sell duffs too I would buy upgraded gtr shocks.

RC Qualifier
    That's weird. Mine are fine running a lot more power then you. They're not hard to get to. It would be hard to explain step by step on here, your manual we'll show you how everything comes apart. How are you sure your doffs are gone if you are yet to crack it open? Could be that the spur is stripped or the pinion screw came out so it just free spinning.
    Twin Brushless Latrax Teton, .21TM Jato

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by baconrocks View Post
    Both my duffs are shredded and i don't even know how to get to them and my shock snapped right in half... Very disappointed traxxas
    Hang in there man, my motor burned up within 5 minutes. I think they are having some quality issues on some trucks.

I chose this truck over the brushless mastadon cause I wanted to have easy access to parts. I am regretting it a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the heck is everyone shredding "diffs"? These are the metal ones, not plastic!
    Manager at LHS ~7 Years. I've seen some stuff lol

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    How the heck is everyone shredding "diffs"? These are the metal ones, not plastic!
    I agree. I've been running brushless on mine and haven't had any issues yet.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipo-power-please1582 View Post
    I agree. I've been running brushless on mine and haven't had any issues yet.
    That's what im saying! ahah
    Twin Brushless Latrax Teton, .21TM Jato

Traxxas Employee
    The first thing I did when I got my Teton was open up the diffs and grease them. I was surprised at the quality of the ring and pinion gear in the diffs. They are far stronger than a little truck like this would need. I cannot see any way possible they could be shredded on a stock motor. I can't even see them being shredded with a 1/16th scale brushless motor. I don't see how that is possible.

Very disappointed

Thread closed because the OP is playing games.
    I have serious doubts whether he even has a Teton.

Oh yeah: thanks for trying to help, guys.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 02-28-2014 at 12:02 AM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =