RC Racer

Prep work for 6s

So I have a erevo brushless and I been running and bashing with 4s and I see the horror stories bout the diffs so why I switch to the 54t spur from stock one and it beefed me up to 40mph think I hit 41mph down hill :-) bit I want to run 6s for few runs here and there type deal I recently updated few things
    1. Rpm a arms
    2. Traxxas steel drive shafts
    3. Traxxas sway bar

So I was wondering is there something I can do to prep my truck for 6s running and what gearing I should run to keep my temps down bit also beat the 40mph mark. And anything else you may think I need to do so I won't tear up my truck.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    Slash 4x4 & E-revo brushless

RC Qualifier
    Gearing is fine if your at 40mph now. Just keep an eye on temps for the first few runs. Shim the diffs, tape the tires and dial down the punch control. Loosening the slipper a little can help too as long as its not too loose.
    Wheelies and backflips are cool but will kill your diffs very quick.

RC Racer
    Yeah mine back flips now on 4s, I thought bout shimming my diffs or just doing the losi diff mod
    Slash 4x4 & E-revo brushless

You mostly need to prep your wallet, lol! You might break parts that you haven't previously from the increased speed, like bumper, body mounts, chassis...
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Qualifier
    Just dial down the punch control on your ESC, tape your tires, be careful, and you should be fine.

RC Racer
    +1 rjm2519 lol

-bashdemon-