RC poster

Slash won't start

Hey guys so I took my slash out yesterday and everything went great was low on fuel so I started to head home and about half way home it died. No apparent reason I still had about an 1/8th of a tank or so so plenty to go the 400 feet back to my house and now it won't start anymore I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to help anyone have any ideas as to what might have happened cause I'm all out of them😥

Did you check the glow plug? What exactly have you checked? Obviously something didn't get checked/fixed if it won't run.

RC poster
    Yes I did and it was bad I got a brand new glow plug today but still no start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your using the ez start system, start with checking the wires for loose connections or cracks/rips in the wire. Even a small nick in the glow plug wire can cause it to ground out and not send power to the plug. Next thing to check is the fuel system. Make sure fuel is moving through the lines to the carb. I would set the carb needles back to factory settings. Again, not knowing what you have checked, these are the first basics to start with.

RC poster
    I'll give that a go in the morning...don't want my neighbors hating me for starting and running my car in the middle of the night

Also The light on the ez start for the glow plug is lighting up so would it still not be getting power or what?

Last edited by Double G; 03-17-2014 at 04:49 AM.

RC poster
    Well idk what happened last night but the rc elfs must have showed up and fixed my car cause I took it out this morning to try and fix it but now it runs like nothing was ever wrong thanks for the help