Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Such true words dude I am looking to getting a new motor at the end of the year like the leopard 4065 2700kv 4 pole motor or castle 2400kv or losi 2800kv so I can run 3s and 4s as standard lol And use the tenshock in a future project like a bandit or rustler because I need a good rwd beast to go with my pede.......peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    here's something I found and willing to give it a try
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231199253595...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

going to pair it with my MMP

I haven't been to p4de section lately and this build for sure is CLEAN, looking at it really makes me missed mine
    Last edited by humayrayakongkinaon; 04-20-2014 at 02:12 PM.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    here's something I found and willing to give it a try
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231199253595...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

going to pair it with my MMP

I haven't been to p4de section lately and this build for sure is CLEAN, looking at it really makes me missed mine
    The P4de is a killer platform to work off of. There are some really clean trucks on the forum. Thanks bro!
    Last edited by bigpopa71; 04-20-2014 at 04:01 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpopa71 View Post
    I agree, this is more than enough speed and the torque of this motor is unreal. The 2400 kv is perfect because it is a little over the top but its not so much that everytime you run the truck your breaking parts.
    I've heard mixed experiences with the 2400kv breaking parts lol

RC Racer
    Just a set of rear CVD's for me. Well worth the coin I spent for the set up. The 2400 kv is a beast!

I was suprised before, but now I'm puzzled. I entered your specs in the speed calculator and found out you need a 6 inch tire diameter to get to 68mph on 3S with 54/22. Since you taped the Streetfighters, the ballooning shouldn't be that bad.

Are you sure you entered the correct specs in the Traxxas Link App?
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Racer
    I completely tore my truck down last night for a wash and lube. I was amazed at the amount of dirt and debris around a lot of the moving parts. I put the street fighters back on for another round of parking lot wars.[IMG][/IMG]
    I was surprised at how much more freely the truck is moving after a good cleaning. It makes you think about the amount of wear you are causing by running a dirty truck over and over again .
    Last edited by bigpopa71; 04-21-2014 at 08:26 AM.

RC Champion
    hey bigpopa71:
    how hard was it to get the street fighters onto the 3.2" revolvers?
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by reod12x2 View Post
    hey bigpopa71:
    how hard was it to get the street fighters onto the 3.2" revolvers?
    It was actually very easy. I thought they would not work as well as the Trenchers because they are so soft but they were easier to mount. They make the truck a lot lighter. I still get more top speed out of the Trenchers. The first night I mounted them I hit 70 and the day after I hit 66. Now Im stuck around 64 mph. The Trenchers are giving me 66 and 67 mph consistently. May also have something to do with the battery, its getting some serioust use. The street fighters are nice though. What I really need is a bigger parking lot. Im running out of room fast these days
    Last edited by bigpopa71; 04-21-2014 at 01:33 PM.

RC Champion
    60+ no doubt. need to find a high way or something.

do the street fighters or trenchers balloon at all?
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Racer
    No ballooning, They are both taped with Gorilla tape. There is an excellent thread with a video posted by one of the members in this forum. I followed the video pretty well. My tires perform excellent and are balanced with no wobble. You can find it pretty easily if you look at post I replied to. It shouldn't be too far back in my history. I only have 113post
    Last edited by bigpopa71; 04-21-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12