Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    This Traxxas E-MAXX hobby has always been enjoyable and much fun. The hobby has been as much fun as it was when I was privileged to be the president of a car club. It's very few parts required to complete this 3905 E-MAXX.. Here are some pictures of the rebuild:

Somehow, the E-MAXX is still influential regarding R.C. Monster Trucks. This rebuild will remain a 1/10th scale as well.

Looks like the body with E-MAXX will remain as my favorite body for this rebuild. Oh, not just because "blue' is my favorite color. Traxxas has inspired me to do so: because Traxxas E-MAXX is displayed on the body, that certainly and clearly announces/displays what this rebuild is all about!!
    Last edited by maximum; 05-08-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Well E-MAXX fans, I'm yet "upgrading". However, this time I needed to upgrade an upgrade! The aluminum wheelie bar's tires, on all three E-MAXXs had to have upgrades after being purchased. They required to be much larger to protect - the upgrades. The first pic reveals how much smaller the tires were at purchase.

Last edited by maximum; 06-24-2020 at 09:36 PM.

Well, this build was not an upgrade build: it was my first E-MAXX hobby build from scratch. It is now being transferred to brushless only. However and thankfully, I will yet be posting the TRAXXAS E-MAXX 3905 build! What can I say, I am a E-MAXX fan! The LORD has been and is good to humanity more than we know for these times.

Last edited by maximum; 08-08-2020 at 02:53 PM.

RC poster
    This whole build is sick! Being newer to the RC world, do people actually use/play with something as detailed and nice as those? I'd be terrified to get it scratched or dirty!

5.SLO, this particular 1/8th scale build is a shelf-queen! It will be entered into competitions, which helps to gain parts also. 5.SLO, I do not want it scratched or dirty either.

Primarily, this is a Traxxas upgraded E-MAXX hobby build which I have had fun with. Oh, and it shall be proven to function well. Traxxas' E-MAXX Monster Trucks inspired me to do so; much more than other manufactures of radio/remote controlled miniature cars and trucks.
    Last edited by maximum; 08-13-2020 at 06:14 PM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
    5.SLO, this particular 1/8th scale build is a shelf-queen! It will be entered into competitions, which helps to gain parts also. 5.SLO, I do not want it scratched or dirty either.

Primarily, this is a Traxxas upgraded E-MAXX hobby build which I have had fun with. Oh, and it shall be proven to function well. Traxxas' E-MAXX Monster Trucks inspired me to do so; much more than other manufactures of radio/remote controlled miniature cars and trucks.
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what type of competitions? By helping to gain parts, do you mean winning parts from the competition?

I absolutely love the beauty of your build, so I'm interested in what people do with them. I'm currently rebuilding my first Emaxx (I THINK it's a 3903?). I haven't had an RC car since I was a kid in the early 90's with Tyco stuff, so I'm having a ball tinkering with this thing.

5.SLO, long story short! It was and is the kindness of The LORD Who presented to me this hobby. I have been graced by HIM to make advancements with these fun TRAXXAS E-MAXX hobby builds!

I remember entering into a body build, given by the owners on their site. And a rare opportunity to win twice was given to me during those two presentations to win. The additional parts have been granted to me also and not by my request of anyone. Well, to let you know this hobby has been a gift to me by you know - WHO!

The hobby has been fun to me, because HE's the only ONE that has been advancing this lighthearted and cheerful pleasure with TRAXXAS.

As far as entering into contests, check online sir.
    Last edited by maximum; 08-18-2020 at 05:10 PM.

This was my first TRAXXAS E-MAXX 3905! I ended up with a second E-MAXX that I will be rebuilding also. My youngest son blessed me with his E-MAXX.

It was fun to own this E-MAXX back in the year "2009" and yet fun - still! I started upgraing many parts on it; only to discover all the former parts were yet available which I had stored. So, now it has been rebuilt with very few previous upgrades and purchased 3905 parts. The only thing left to finish the Traxxas will known R. C. Monster Truck is batteries.

The pics below reveals this fun process of the rebuild. I have been thankful for Traxxas for getting this particular R.C. started some years ago. Now, I could be somewhat bias or simply have interest in TRAXXAS' E-MAXXs because the E-MAXX has been a lighthearted and enjoying hobby pleasure.

Last edited by maximum; 09-04-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345