Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    Well that kinda looks like a Christmas list lol enjoy yur bash session and take some pics

RC Racer
    will do! maybe an iphone vid if I can get my room mate to put down the radio on the 2wd long enough haha

RC Qualifier
    Please do cause mine is busted and waiting for parts so I need to see some action!

Dude That's a sick list of parts you are getting.........peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    U will be super happy with that truck man

RC Racer
    Im already happy with it, just knew I would need the driveshafts upgraded. I think this should take care of the big dollar upgrades and leave me with a very durable truck.

Ill probably do gtr shocks at some point and maybe a few other little things. Dont forsee me going 17mm unless i start to strip out wheels which doesnt seem as common on the 3800.

RC Qualifier
    The only reason I'm going 17mm is standing backflips with high power systems messes yur truck UP

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakary View Post
    What motor is that? Those xo1 towers and revo shocks are a great setup
    that is my Losi 2800kv, its made by Castle Creation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by caseygw View Post
    yessir, your build was the one that made me decide to go that route!
    that's awesome dude you make me wanna build a new one maybe I will.....well see.

^^dude I think you should build one again so you have a nice mix of on and off road.....peace

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    that is my Losi 2800kv, its made by Castle Creation as well.
    is it 1500 size or 1400

Quote Originally Posted by Zakary View Post
    is it 1500 size or 1400
    its 1415 exactly like the 2400 but with extra 400kv they also have a LOSI branded MMP.

RC Qualifier
    Oh ok I might use that motor in one of my builds later on this year

RC Racer
    had an excellent time at the park this evening. my brother and room mate came along. went through the trails, gravel, asphalt, and grass areas with the 4 and 2wd. 4wd broke an axle, them i put a non hd spare in that lasted another 10 min...so RIP to oem plastics, now waiting on xo-1s. My brother hit a park bench at about 40 with the 2wd and took out the front bulkhead, skid plate, and trashed the servo and saver. hate i missed the actual hit

before bashing, decided to use the chevy lid

after bashing. tear down, clean up, 5000 wt front diff fluid, 3000 wt rear.

2wd damage

45 minutes on the body

Dude that colour is sick and I am stoked you guy's had a awesome time bashing and crashing....peace

RC Racer
    Got a couple little videos. Sorry for the quality, she put them on ig and it kills it

http://instagram.com/p/omUUrQRkEL/

http://instagram.com/p/ojxd6nRkMH/

RC Qualifier
    That is some serious damage hope u get running soon

RC Racer
    already got the 2wd back together. It was a bulkhead and front lower brace. the servo gear snapped off inside the servo saver. I had a spare servo with broken ears that lent its gear out. Put the protrac front arms on while at the lhs so I could match up some camber and steering links. Painted the new body(Aimee color choice, came out great) and threw the 4x4 brushed tires/wheels on. looks awesome, handles better for sure. she did manage to smack a curb and traction roll it during the test runs on the parking lot, sooo the new body is broken in already

sneak peak of my other non traxxas toy - a vaterra kemora. Came stock with a brushless 4500kv 380, went to their 6000kv and clocked it right at 50mph on 3s. Just bought a CC 8000kv and am going to put the CC SCT sw3 to work. Shouldnt break a sweat on a 380 at 3s. This is 1/14 scale like the traxxas mini rally

RC Qualifier
    Body looks good, i'm a fan of just nice solid color paint jobs. It's bad enough when those get beat up, let alone spending hours masking and spraying but, to each their own.

RC Qualifier
    That's great have fun with yur setups

RC Racer
    always do! The 2wd shock tower caps are starting to fail ugh, and the shafts bend all the time. Trying to decide if I want to spend 25 on TiNi shafts and aluminum caps, 45 on big bore trx, or 35 on an aftermarket alternative

RC Qualifier
    I'd go with the gtr's over the big bores.. they're awesome and fit losi springs.

RC Racer
    im going to do gtr's on my 4wd for sure. just looking for a less expensive alternative for the 2wd lol

RC Qualifier
    I got 2 sets off ebay for my 2wd slash and my p4de 42 bucks shipped each set. Not sure about big bore pricing, though.

RC Racer
    wow cant beat that, Ive been looking on there and the gtrs are usually 50 shipped which isnt bad. wondering if proline powerstrokes are worth the extra 20 bucks

RC Qualifier
    I actually was bidding on a set, i won them and i messaged the seller (he had like 10+ sets) if he could sell me another for the same price. For bashing, id say no. From what ive read powerstrokes are harder to tune and have more options.

RC Qualifier
    For bashing it really doesnt matter just get what gets the job done I'm gonna go with d8 shocks when mine go out

RC Racer
    got the xo-1 parts in the mail! just installed them and am very very happy with the fit. tolerances are very tight on these, and the axles look great! hopefully they hold up to some abuse

went with the extra toe in (3.5*) to hopefully help keep this thing straight on full power

Looks good my man your gonna love that set-up.

I was this close to build me another one until my Rally GT8 got run over by a 1:1 car couple days ago

RC Racer
    ouch! im all for trashing my own stuff if im having fun, but i can imagine the pit in your stomach when that happened

RC Qualifier
    Wow that's horrible

Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    Looks good my man your gonna love that set-up.

I was this close to build me another one until my Rally GT8 got run over by a 1:1 car couple days ago
    Dude that's not good I hope you can salvage some of the parts.......Peace

RC Racer
    took it out during my lunch break to run. xo-1 axles are holding up like a champ, but I may need to drop down to a 13t pinion. I didnt bring my IR gun but temps seem pretty high. there is a LOT of current being pulled by this motor. the power wires to the motor are hot to the touch as well. may be a little safer on a 13t pinion

RC Qualifier
    Have you shortend your wires yet?

RC Racer
    yeah theyre pretty short. I wish the MM2 was set up like the 8th scale or sct sw3 where it plugs directly into the esc. I could probably shorten them a bit more, I may do that at some point

RC Qualifier
    I ve got to get some of those xo1 diff dude every time I gas on it too hard or break to hard they go CRUNCH clickclickclick CRUNCH

RC Qualifier
    Mine click a little, it sounds like the diff fluid sticking though, not metal on metal. When i cracked mine open to get the bearing out it looked like black sludge inside..

Quote Originally Posted by caseygw View Post
    took it out during my lunch break to run. xo-1 axles are holding up like a champ, but I may need to drop down to a 13t pinion. I didnt bring my IR gun but temps seem pretty high. there is a LOT of current being pulled by this motor. the power wires to the motor are hot to the touch as well. may be a little safer on a 13t pinion
    yeah man a 13t should drop the temps a bit and remember what your fingers thinks hot is maybe not......Peace

RC Racer
    true, should have brought my temp gun. truck was acting up a little as far as being a little jumpy on start up/lagging

Setup the esc punch control and other settings in a way it drives how you want it.......peace

RC Racer
    that shouldnt be a problem once my castle link arrives. however, I have driven the truck multiple times in the configuration its in without the jitteryness, so im interested to find out what caused it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast