Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC poster
    I would love to have 2.2s on mine. How wide of a hub extender did you use? What springs are you running? I have big bores as well and ordered some softer traxxas springs but had trouble getting them set up w/o sagging too much.

RC Racer
    Quick question. When you switched to thr titan 21 turn did you notice it was more controllable with slow driving. I find the 12 t motor too fast for trail riding.

Thats a nice telluride you've built.
    I haven't got one of those yet but I get more and more interested all the time.
    Is that still sporting the xl-5?
    I'm impressed with its climbing abilities, I was considering another scx10 but you may have swayed my choice with your build.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by stampedejim View Post
    Quick question. When you switched to thr titan 21 turn did you notice it was more controllable with slow driving. I find the 12 t motor too fast for trail riding.
    It seemed to handle the trails way better with less speed but it still had enough to not be boring lol

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by billy-bones View Post
    Thats a nice telluride you've built.
    I haven't got one of those yet but I get more and more interested all the time.
    Is that still sporting the xl-5?
    I'm impressed with its climbing abilities, I was considering another scx10 but you may have swayed my choice with your build.
    Thanks :-) I no longer have this truck but I still have the cover as I now moved over to axial scx10 and wraiths. I had the telluride cover mounted on a scx10 for a little bit and was cool but a bit top heavy. It still had the XL-5 with a 12T and a 21T :-)

RC poster
    How did you mount the bumpers? Did you change out the body mounts/shock towers? Or did they just just bolt up to existing mounts? Looks great would love to do that to mine.
    Scott....Telluride Crawler

RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stampedejim View Post

I know this is old, but I've found that, if your esc is capable, you can run the 21t on 3s while trailing and climbing, and toss a 4s in and still have speed. The motor handles 4s just fine.
    460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12