RC poster

Good Non Plastic chassis for bashing/going fast

I broke my slash 2wd chassis a few days ago. Normally it would seem to be a normal break but part of the chassis broke off with the engine piece. I do not want this to happen again so I want to know of a good chassis that isn't plastic, is good for bashing, and is cheap, because I am only 13, so i a running low on $$$$ Thanks to all the replies. (Also i want an LCG one)

RC Qualifier
    There's really no cheap option for an aluminum lcg chassis. But, proline's is very good.

RC Qualifier
    What's your price range you're looking to be at? Cheapest option will be plastic chassis though. My chuck works chassis was right around 90 i believe I know for sure it was under a 100 but better chassis cost more.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Dont knock plastic. Especially the lcg plastic chassis from trx. Especially since funds are an issue. I am guessing you had the original design high center of gravity chassis? The lcg chassis is as tough as my chuckworks slice a-3(bulletproof IMO).
    I have POUNDED the trx upgrade very hard for a short time, about 25 runs, and in those 25 cycles, have broken RPM part(s),ProTrac suspension pieces, but the new chassis is still locked and loaded with only a few scrapes underneath.

No other aftermarket slash chassis will give such a performance and durability upgrade for anywhere near 35 bucks to convert.
    Get the trx lcg, you will be tickled pink 8)
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Dont knock plastic. Especially the lcg plastic chassis from trx. Especially since funds are an issue. I am guessing you had the original design high center of gravity chassis? The lcg chassis is as tough as my chuckworks slice a-3(bulletproof IMO).
    I have POUNDED the trx upgrade very hard for a short time, about 25 runs, and in those 25 cycles, have broken RPM part(s),ProTrac suspension pieces, but the new chassis is still locked and loaded with only a few scrapes underneath.

No other aftermarket slash chassis will give such a performance and durability upgrade for anywhere near 35 bucks to convert.
    Get the trx lcg, you will be tickled pink 8)
    +1, I installed the TRX LCG since I didn't want to spend $100 on a chassis since I wasn't sure if I would be racing or not, but its still unbelievable how much of a different it makes. The truck is very predictable and is PLANTED! The main issue I had with the original HCG were the tabs snapping at the back where it mounts to the trans, which is what most people have problems with, and the LCG really beefs it up right there. You can't beat the TRX LCG.
    2x 2wd Slash|Slash 4x4 PE|MM E-Revo|Grave Digger