Thread: Bodies

Bodies

Lately I am not interested in Ferrari or lamborghini. Not nascar or formula 1. But in rally racing with subaru imprezas. are there any subaru impreza wrx sti bodies? Are there any places that have rc rally races?
    This will TOTALLY work, saw a guy on YouTube do it

RC Champion
    Lately I've very interested in Ferrari, Lamborghini and other GT's That's why I'm getting back into 1/10th on road, the body selections are much better and scale detail is more realistic.

325mm WRX/STi's are very rare, but found from time to time. Expect to pay a fortune.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperZ View Post
    Lately I've very interested in Ferrari, Lamborghini and other GT's That's why I'm getting back into 1/10th on road, the body selections are much better and scale detail is more realistic.

325mm WRX/STi's are very rare, but found from time to time. Expect to pay a fortune.
    What cars are you going with that have the Ferrari s and lamborghinis available?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    that's soo true, there are a lot of 1/10 selection bodies than 1/8. I'm also interested of owning a 1/10 touring car just because of all the body selections

maybe this one
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamiya-51544...item3387d24477

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by daniil92a View Post
    What cars are you going with that have the Ferrari s and lamborghinis available?
    I can't talk about them here, but there are so many choices in 1/10 chassis and bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    that's soo true, there are a lot of 1/10 selection bodies than 1/8. I'm also interested of owning a 1/10 touring car just because of all the body selections

maybe this one
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamiya-51544...item3387d24477
    That body is available at my LHS, I was checking it out...