RC Qualifier

A contribution to the E-revo vs Savage discussion

So Ive been driving my E-revo with 6s for a while. A couple of diffs has broken, and a motor too hot. My friend has a savage flux, driving with 4s but was going for 6s the other day for the first time. With a stock transmission in the Savage it took under 5 minutes on 6s before it was in pieces. Lots of teeths lying around in the bottom of the transmisson from broken gears. +1 for the e-revo transmission.
    Slash 4x4 / Erbe / Custum Erbe / Bandit VXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnyen View Post
    So Ive been driving my E-revo with 6s for a while. A couple of diffs has broken, and a motor too hot. My friend has a savage flux, driving with 4s but was going for 6s the other day for the first time. With a stock transmission in the Savage it took under 5 minutes on 6s before it was in pieces. Lots of teeths lying around in the bottom of the transmisson from broken gears. +1 for the e-revo transmission.
    The E-Revo/Summit/E-Maxx transmission is a very strong component. Safe to say it's Traxxas' strongest driveline part..
    Slugs are just naturally aspirated snails

You guys should know that this kind of thread traxxas vs others is not allowed.

RC Qualifier
    Sorry I didnt know.. and Why not. This is only positive for traxxas.
    Slash 4x4 / Erbe / Custum Erbe / Bandit VXL

If you read the forum rules you will understand why this type of thread is not allowes.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power