Thread: Im Back!

RC Racer

Im Back!

Hey guys, I dont know how many of you remember me, but I have been inactive for a while. I forgot my password and could not reset it, plus I have been busy with school lately. Now that summer is here, I can take out my 1/16 and 1/10 Rallys out again!

Im excited to see what has been going on while I was away

RC Qualifier
    Rally much? I'm just sad they discontinued the 1/16 fiesta/rally
    If a RC never breaks, your doing it wrong

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by commando5184 View Post
    Rally much? I'm just sad they discontinued the 1/16 fiesta/rally
    I didn't realize it was discontinued, does that mean that parts will be harder to find?

RC Qualifier
    Probably. But not impossible
    If a RC never breaks, your doing it wrong

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by SH302 View Post
    Hey guys, I dont know how many of you remember me, but I have been inactive for a while. I forgot my password and could not reset it, plus I have been busy with school lately. Now that summer is here, I can take out my 1/16 and 1/10 Rallys out again!

Im excited to see what has been going on while I was away

Welcome back! Newbie here. Just got my rally last month and new to the rc community. I already broke the front arms lol and replaced them with RPM's. I'm using a lipo 3s 8000 mah 35c. Question for ya....how are those cooling fans for the motor and ESC working for ya? Do they really do the job? My motor gets pretty hot but hasn't shut down yet....

RC Racer

Im Back!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrim999 View Post
    Welcome back! Newbie here. Just got my rally last month and new to the rc community. I already broke the front arms lol and replaced them with RPM's. I'm using a lipo 3s 8000 mah 35c. Question for ya....how are those cooling fans for the motor and ESC working for ya? Do they really do the job? My motor gets pretty hot but hasn't shut down yet....
    I have a cooling fan on my ESC (the standard traxxas one #3340) that works well at keeping it cool. For the motor mount I have traxxas #1522 heatsink, but I had to cut a chunk out of it to fit the wires, as shown below
    [shot]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/28/ade3ymy5.jpg[/shot]