RC Qualifier

T-Bone racing Rally bumpers

Does anybody here use them? I was looking at buying them for my rally and i am curious what you guys think.

RC Champion
    They came on my roller, however I don't use them. They look like they would work well enough to protect a bashing rally car.

RC Champion

T-Bone racing Rally bumpers

I've used them and they held up nice for bashing for sure. That being said invest in a brace and rpm bulk head would prolly be better bang for your buck. The bumpers are pretty much protecting the foam bumper and the body doesn't take as much of a beating, same with the wheels. If your budget allows heck why not all of them lol.
    Last edited by Stephan81; 07-02-2014 at 11:56 PM.
    R4lly GT8 | Backsl4sh | Sl4sh MT | Sl4sh | P4de

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperZ View Post
    They came on my roller, however I don't use them. They look like they would work well enough to protect a bashing rally car.

They look good. Would you be willing to part with them?

RC Qualifier
    I wonder if they are useful at all though, since the rear rally bumper doesnt seem to promising

RC Champion
    It prevents the front from digging in, while protecting the body in front and back endo hits, that normally would be taken by the body. So like I said, if you are bashing it your Rally in full off road like a Slash, as in jumps with lots of nose in and back in impact landings, I think they would work well. Much better than the OEM ones, if your full off road Bashing.

RC Qualifier
    Just my opinion, they are worthless for off road. Had a set, seem to bend really easy, they actually seemed slightly bent when I got them. Called T Bone, they said to put it in hot water and bend them back. I wouldn't waste money on them, unless you are mainly on road. As far as me, I won't buy anything from TBone Racing any more, and I used to buy a lot of 1/8 stuff from them.
    Cheap, Fast, Reliable. Pick 2.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by RallyX3s View Post
    They look good. Would you be willing to part with them?

No, I'll just hang on to them incase I want to use them.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by badaml View Post
    As far as me, I won't buy anything from TBone Racing any more, and I used to buy a lot of 1/8 stuff from them.
    That's a shame; most of their stuff is great! I haven't used the T-Bone Rally bumbers, but instead opted to use the T-Bone 4x4 Stampede rear bumper and stock Traxxas Stampede front bumper on my Rally build. It all looks killer with the HPI Nitro MX-1 body.