How much do you think?

So have done some looking at my RCs, and I think it is time I purge some, just too many. Currently I have four Slashes, it is just too many. Two are rollers and looking at getting rid of them, but I am not sure what to ask.

The first has a Traxxas LCG chassis, RPM transmission, Traxxas aluminum bell cranks, and a Losi Ten-T wing, all new (Never been driven). It doesn't have any wheels, but I can dig up a set really quick; also, no body. What do you thing is a reasonable price:

(I am keeping the skis and STRC casters)

The other one is my spare parts build that didn't quite work out the way I wanted. It needs the transmission rebuilt with new gears and bearings, but it will come with a NIP RPM transmission and out-drives:

So, what do you think a good starting price would be?
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Qualifier
    I sold mine to a hobbyshop for 200 all new, like literally and just a used vxl and stock battery. Somewhere around there
    If you want, just sell part by part because I need some new parts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cobiispo View Post
    I sold mine to a hobbyshop for 200 all new, like literally and just a used vxl and stock battery. Somewhere around there
    If you want, just sell part by part because I need some new parts lol
    Yeah, I was think they'd likely cost me more in shipping than what I would get for them. Might just put them on the self and a project might come along. Rigs like the MT make good give-a-way rigs too. I gave a friend a Tamiya Blackfoot and a 2WD Pede for his kids, they didn't have much money, and they were just sitting on the shelf.

With half the RCs I sell there comes a moment where I say, "Dangit! I wish I still had that!" A first-gen E-Maxx, an AX10, and MRC and the biggest standouts of rigs I wish I hadn't sold.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Qualifier
    With people finding slashes for 170 bux new now I can see getting more than 125 for any roller. Possibly 150 for the lcg with light mods. In my opinion people buying used should go threw them to make sure its all in good shape by the time you invest time and parts you should of bought one for 170 new.
    My wife hates it but I love It.