RC Champion

Summit LT Conversion

So I'm getting some parts for the Summit LT Conversion. So as far as I can tell to complete the axle drive shafts I will need from my diffs to my wheels, the only parts I will need are 2 packs of TRX5456. Will I be able to make the drive shafts with these parts plus the parts that are already existing on my Summit? If not please tell me if this is wrong.

thanks,
    Clay
    Erevo
    Slash 4x4 x2
    MAXX coming soon...

RC Champion
    I'm not fully understanding. Do you have pics to explain your thoughts? Trx 5456 is center drive shafts which is why I'm confused.
    Spartan Jet Boat
    Alias
    Fiero GTP

RC Champion
    Last night I was looking at the Exploded Views for Driveshaft Assembly, and under Axle Driveshaft Assembly it showed that PN TRX5456 was used on all driveshafts. I just double checked to make sure I had the right PN, I was correct. So if your confused check out the Exploded Views under Driveshaft Assembly. I hope that clears up any confusion.
    Erevo
    Slash 4x4 x2
    MAXX coming soon...

I'm with ManDime, pics would be great, but if I have to guess from looking at the diagrams you will also need 5453 and 5458 which are the yokes for the diffs and stub axles.

RC Champion
    Sorry gents, it was me who was confused. Please ignore this whole thread. LoL
    Erevo
    Slash 4x4 x2
    MAXX coming soon...