Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Competitor
    I finally got everything tuned right and all i can say is WOW I have to be really careful with my throttle trigger or else it just spins out because it has so much power. Gets to top speed so fast that i will probably switch over to revo gears so i have taller gearing. Also probably going to upgrade to futaba transmitter, receiver, and steering servo because i am still having problems with losing connection.

RC Competitor
    I will upload a video of it running the next time i have it out.

If your looking at radios, some people around me have switched to Spektrum's active vehicle technology. Basically a gyro for ur truck. Its a pain to set up but it really helps lay down a straight line. Keeps the truck going in the direction you tell it. Great for high speed runs in a light truck like the jato where a pebble can cause a radical change in direction.

Spektrum system corrects before you even notice. Or so Im told.
    This parrot is NO MORE!!! This is an ex-parrot!!!

RC Competitor
    I got the cheapest Futaba I could find; $70 for transmitter and receiver and I really like it. Also got the Futaba s3305 steering servo 124oz/in and .20 sec for 60 degrees. I figured that would be plenty since the stock one puts out around 80os/in, also upgraded to 20/38 revo gears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12