RC Qualifier

Tires and Upgrades

So recently I got a used E-Maxx and I really love it. It came with maybe E-Revo tires? Not really sure I thought they all came with mashers but I don't know a whole lot about them

So anyways what I run on my summits/p4de is Trenchers for bashing and mashers for snow.

I was thinking of going the same path with the E-Maxx

Any thoughts on tires?

Also are there any recommended mods/upgrades for the E-Maxx?

I already got a full T-Bone setup and an outerwears for it.

RC Qualifier
    The trenchers and the badlands are good tires, but the stock tires are also okey

RC Qualifier
    So are you talking about TRA5173 ?

I should edit this and say I use the max chevron tires on my summits/p4de for snow and trenchers for bashing. I think I said Mashers which are similar to the Max Chevron.

RC Qualifier
    Yes, but the ones you have are good tires

RC Racer
    Go proline trencher x; i think they're the best tires for general off road use.
    Only upgrade once you've broke the same piece 2x.

RC Qualifier
    Cool I will just stick with my Trencher Xs for now.

If your sticking brushed, just waiting for things to break is good, just be ware that they will break just when you leasnt want them to (entire family watching, first 5 minutes youve had to run in a month, ext).

Especially in the cold, things are brittle (just lost my jato air filter housing to the cold and a rock...)

If you just want to drive around:

RPM front A-arms are a great first step and go a long way to protect the rest of the truck.

If you want to jump a lot:

RPM bulkheads and UE or FLM shock towers will save a crap load of bent shock shafts and bulkheads, and will hopefully save your chassis.

I dont know how much snow you want to run in, trenchers will run great in light snow but when you start getting more than 1-3", Sling Shots or Paddles are the best, hands down. Got my full set of paddles with rims used on ebay for about $40 shipped, 1.5 years of snow and sand and still in great shape.
    This parrot is NO MORE!!! This is an ex-parrot!!!