Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    Finally read your whole thread today...very nice.
    Hopefully the bulkhead has not bent on you, I managed to bend two FLM bulkhead in the days on a 2wd pede, and they never funtioned the same ever since, the hinge pins would bind, loosing the functionality of the arms.
    Thanks..

Mario

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioffroad View Post
    Well………If this isn't MAXIMUM CARNAGE,I don't know what is .

Mario

Oh wow that looks nasty.

RC Qualifier
    Dirty. Mario, what kind of arm is mounted to your savox? Plastic or aluminum? What model and brand?

The servo horn is aluminum "Racing Edge" I guess the integy aluminum isn't that weak if the chassis tore apart first...

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The servo horn is aluminum "Racing Edge" I guess the integy aluminum isn't that weak if the chassis tore apart first...

Good point
    If you had rpm arms or stock arms chances are the arms would be the only thing that broke. Looks like you hit with the wheel and there was no give to anything so all that aluminum just went with the force and ripped everything. Gotta love those objects jumping out of no where and ruining a fun day. I've had my fair share of them lol

RC Qualifier
    Mario. Thanks for the reply. Another question is about your shock springs. Do you run the white springs on all 4 shocks? Im running grey and have to turn them down 3/4 of the way to set the pre load. Id like stiffer springs

I run the grey ones.Front is about 1/2 way and the back is less than half.I only did the one run and you saw the results.The preload seems OK and I can drop the truck about 4 feet and it doesn't bottom.I'll only be able to see int the spring/summer.Hard to tell on snow running chains…I have a set of blue ones in case the grey are too soft...

Mario

RC Qualifier
    alum is a good conductor of cold temp and it made all the plastic parts crispy cold..... been there too.... but its where the fun is..... snow bashing.....

RC Qualifier
    Mario. Check out my savox thread and tell ne what I need to do, if anything? Think we have same set ups

Cool

Back at it again !! The crash last winter bent the front bulkhead as you can see in one of the pics.Just waiting on the bulkhead to finish the repair,hopefully,nothing else is too badly damaged.Me and junior finished up our new bodies,here is mine….

The windows are clear,the green from inside is reflecting through the windows.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Looks who back.
    That's a nice paint job there. So are you going back to aluminum bulkhead

Thanks.No on the aluminum.80$ for more integy junk ain't happening !! LOL! I'll go with the originals at 10$ and change 'em when I break 'em.How have you been ? What's new in your family RC stable ?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Thanks.No on the aluminum.80$ for more integy junk ain't happening !! LOL! I'll go with the originals at 10$ and change 'em when I break 'em.How have you been ? What's new in your family RC stable ?
    Good here.
    I no longer have the stampedes. Still have both chassis'. I might get them back up and running again sometime. I've converted them to road vehicles. I'm almost done with my new build
    https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...ding-2-maybe-3
    The last few pics are of my car well the chassis part of it. But I went another direction and haven't posted anything about it yet. Once it's done I'm probably going to post something lol.

These I took before some bashing !!!

RC Qualifier
    A place where I have food, shelter, shower, water, bed and internet
    that is one mean machine
    Sl4sh, Arrma Talion, Stamp4de, Castle, MIP, RPM

Thanks Bud ! I now have to where I can go out and not break stuff every run.I'm on my 8 to 10th run and haven't broken anything yet !!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910