RC Enthusiast

Alias camer?video on same flight?

So if u are videoing & stop, how long before u can take a still? So far every time i take a still my video is gone

RC Qualifier
    I found out the hard way that you have to press the button for video to start and stop with a little pause, basically, not a quick press, but more of a press-hold a split second-release. the easiest way to know for sure if you got it right is to hover it above you and test it so you know how long of a press you need. I know this because I had the same thing happen the first few times I used it and thought I had it in video mode when it was actually in still. if you would rather not hover it above you... hold it in your hand and try this while watching the blue light to make sure it is flashing for video mode, and solid for stills. try a few short clips, a few stills, then upload them to see if they took.

taking stills is immediate once the video stops.

hope this helps
    Fly fast, Fly hard, and forget about the outcome.

RC Enthusiast
    Ok so obviously U cant take a still while U are videoing ?? The answer to my original post says (in video mode) Is there actually 2 modes or does aux take stills&aux takes video RIGHT? Thats the way I understand the manual.
    Last edited by fleegle; 11-27-2014 at 01:47 PM.

RC Qualifier
    your original question was "how long before you can take a picture after video" and that you were losing video... did I miss another question there somewhere? if I did, I apologize for the confusion in my answer.

no, aux 1 does the pics and aux2 does the video.
    no, you can do one or the other but not both at the same time.

the camera will store both stills and video on the same card, but again, you cannot do stills and video simultaneously.

RC Enthusiast
    I was a little vague in my original ? Thanks for understanding. This forum community is AWSOME!!!

RC Qualifier
    you will get the hang of it

RC Enthusiast
    Allright! This thingis awsome. Just went so high it went out of range and landed in my neighbors yard down the stree. any body know the actual range of this thing?