RC poster

2nd Generation High Current Connector Adapters?

Have you guys seen ant adapters for these? I ask because I'm looking at a new p4de and I think this is the new setup. I would like to be able to use my current batteries and Duratrax Onyx 245 charger. Thanks!

The new Traxxas ID connectors work just fine with the original style, either if it's male to female, or female to male.
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

RC poster
    Thanks Wolf, that was fast! Just to make sure, if I have the first generation High Current connector, and the adapters for those on my Onyx charger, that will all be interchangeable with a new p4de and that new 2nd generation connector on the battery that comes with the truck?

Quote Originally Posted by arnott10 View Post
    Thanks Wolf, that was fast! Just to make sure, if I have the first generation High Current connector, and the adapters for those on my Onyx charger, that will all be interchangeable with a new p4de and that new 2nd generation connector on the battery that comes with the truck?
    As long as it isn't a lipo, yes. The new ID connector still uses them same gold terminals inside, it's just the outer shell that looks so different. You can use the older style charger connector and plug it straight into a new ID battery end, a new charger end into a old battery end. The only new ones that don't work are the lipos, since the balance plug is build right into the connector, you would need a new ID charger to charge that.
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

how do i make my own thread?