RC Enthusiast

Alias out of range

Is there any way to recover a falling alias that went too high (out of range) I tried pushing left stick as it fell straight down landed in a tree about 15 feet from me.

RC Qualifier
    as long as the Alias and Tx are on, and have sufficient power, those who have had this happen say to keep the throttle stick at its lowest point and keep hitting the arm button until you hear it arm (once it is back in range) then raise the throttle. if it is in an accelerometer mode it will "right itself" right side up and leveled. if you are in expert mode, and do not have the camera on it, as soon as it arms press and hold the aux1 button until it rights itself. this obviously will depend on how much altitude you have as well as how fast you respond, but many have been able to regain control this way .
    Fly fast, Fly hard, and forget about the outcome.

RC Enthusiast
    ok that is what I thought. Trierd that and the quad was directly above me in mode 1 with camera. Kept tryin no luck, like I said it landed in a tree about 15ft away. Dont really want to purposely test that again I got lucky NO DAMAGE AT ALL!!