RC poster

Got my HPP-Germany Hub Set

I received my HPP-Germany hub set today and I have to say that anyone thinking about investing in this hub set that it is well worth the money and the wait (8 days from the day I ordered online until it arrived on my doorstep. The fit is great and best of all..no more wheel slop/play once the hex nut is tightened. Also, they are very simple to install.
    [IMG][/IMG]

RC poster
    Hub Set

RC Competitor
    I need to order those as well, did you happen to order from US? I checked their site and price was not in us dollars was not sure if they have another site

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Are those black things the nuts?

I just cut the stock hubs off flush with the hex and use the HPI flange nuts. Works great on both of my revo's.

I did order the ERBE motor support from them though. Looks nicely machined. Haven't installed it yet as I'm not getting the truck until Christmas.

Did you get free gummy bears too? My motor brace came with gummy bears.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoseph24 View Post
    I need to order those as well, did you happen to order from US? I checked their site and price was not in us dollars was not sure if they have another site

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    I ordered a set from them and I'm in California. I used PayPal to pay and they converted the price to dollars. And shipping to the west coast was pretty fast.

I may order the motor support from them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The price converts as you apply payment I think. At the very least, the paypal receipt shows the conversion.

This was text on the paypal email I got after the payment was processed:

Motor Brace V3 for the E-REVO BRUSHLESS EDITION
    Item# HPP0006-000 €29.37 EUR 1 €29.37 EUR
    Subtotal €29.37 EUR
    Shipping and handling €8.50 EUR
    Total €37.87 EUR
    Payment €37.87 EUR
    Payment sent to sales@hpp-germany.com
    From amount $42.72 USD
    To amount €37.87 EUR
    Exchange rate: 1 USD = 0.886491 EUR

RC Enthusiast

HPP-Germany Parts

I know this thread is kind of old, but I was hoping to get some feedback from those of you that are using the hub set and/or motor mount to help me decide if this is the right gear to buy. The R/C budget is tight these days, and $100 is a lot of cheddar for a motor mount & a hub set...and that's without even adding whatever they'll charge for shipping. Yet if they do what they're intended, and keeps my motor in place & stops me from having to replace stripped gears & rims, it'll be worth it in the long run.

1) Are the parts accomplishing your original goals? Well made/worth the $$? English customer support if necessary?

2) Anyone know if HPP-Germany has a US distributor that might be able to offer the parts a bit cheaper, or at least avoid international shipping? There's zilch on eBay, so at this point it looks like buying directly from the manufacturer is the only option I can find.

3) These are the right items to buy, yes? Hub Set & Motor Mount

There seem to be several versions of the motor mounts, but I'm assuming I don't need any of the 'upgrades' if I buy the latest version (V3), right?

Thanks!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by sundevil67 View Post
    I know this thread is kind of old, but I was hoping to get some feedback from those of you that are using the hub set and/or motor mount to help me decide if this is the right gear to buy. The R/C budget is tight these days, and $100 is a lot of cheddar for a motor mount & a hub set...and that's without even adding whatever they'll charge for shipping. Yet if they do what they're intended, and keeps my motor in place & stops me from having to replace stripped gears & rims, it'll be worth it in the long run.

1) Are the parts accomplishing your original goals? Well made/worth the $$? English customer support if necessary?

2) Anyone know if HPP-Germany has a US distributor that might be able to offer the parts a bit cheaper, or at least avoid international shipping? There's zilch on eBay, so at this point it looks like buying directly from the manufacturer is the only option I can find.

3) These are the right items to buy, yes? Hub Set & Motor Mount

There seem to be several versions of the motor mounts, but I'm assuming I don't need any of the 'upgrades' if I buy the latest version (V3), right?

Thanks!
    All the right parts. Latest version of motormount allows you to connect directly to their separately available rear chassis brace. Only took 14 days to receive my order. Communication was no problem, they responded to all of my e-mails in english even after I told them my first language is German 🤣 Very well made parts. Worth the money if you do not wish to upgrade to Revo 2.0 parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the hubs, but I do have the v3 motor brace on a new as of January 2017 ERBE. I used a spare 1/8th turnbuckle I had laying around to tie their brace to the rear body mount to help with chassis flex. I'm still using the same spur and pinion, so I'm guessing the motor brace has helped. I had the stock spur/pinion on it when I first ran it, but shortly after changed it out for higher gearing since I run 4S and haven't had the motor out since. Been about a year and a lot of bashing.