Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Er33 View Post
    I don't believe it was threaded. It came with small screws I think I have it mounted with the plate in the slash
    So what holds the esc to the mounting plate? Or maybe the small screws short enough to thread its way in? Mine is held with 3m double sided tape but I like the security with bolting it to a plate

Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    The program card will open up a few extra features that should make you change your mind on the esc dudewell stoked to see what body shell you went with.....peace
    Yeah I figured I need one after trying it many times with the Programming Card without passing up to item #6 lol I noticed they have 2 different ones?

Yeah you have another six settings to play with bro hopefully you can get one on the cheapplus any hint of what body you have purchased or is it a surprise lol...peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

any hint of what body you have purchased or is it a surprise lol...peace
    your not gonna believe what I end up choosing lol lets make it a surprise for now

Love your truck, man the F11 wheels look great too on the trenchers, I got the F11 on the shcokwaves for my erebe.
    Looks like I willl search for the programming card to unveil the potentials of this ESC, but then at the moment the MMP is just unused, looks like I have to put it back into my FLM 2 wd pede

Any of you used the closed foam tire inners, instead of taping? just wondering ho well wheels will perform and how much difference between taped tires as opposed to the foams.

Cannot wait to see what body you will have on; I like the paris dakare desert rally body, hmm another budget on the way
    Live life to the fullest

RC Turnbuckle Jr. mwe-maxxowner's Avatar
    I don't even like taped tires on my true off road vehicles. More than once I have become unstuck only when my tires ballooned enough.
    460, straightpipes, buried throttle, nuff said :D

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    So what holds the esc to the mounting plate? Or maybe the small screws short enough to thread its way in? Mine is held with 3m double sided tape but I like the security with bolting it to a plate
    Ok so I finally got home lol and after hunting down the screws I took pics and compared to other screws that goes on truck.
    So here's the mounting plate that came with mine

And the screw on the right is the screw that's used to hold esc to plate screw on the left is the screw that holds the fear cover on

And here's another. The screw on the left is the what would be used for the back plate of the motor kinda gives you idea on how small they are. The actual screw seems like a 3mm screw

Those 2 countersunk holes are too far apart to line up from the bottom holes on my esc I can't take a picture of mine cause its been taped inplace lol.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Those 2 countersunk holes are too far apart to line up from the bottom holes on my esc I can't take a picture of mine cause its been taped inplace lol.
    Lol yea so is this one. I couldn't use the holes cause I decided to use the stock rx box so esc with motor with rx box I had to double side tape it to bracket as you can tell in pic. But I know mine line up I tried it that way but no room. I should of switched to stampede rx box then it would have fit

Lol yea so is this one. I couldn't use the holes cause I decided to use the stock rx box so esc with motor with rx box I had to double side tape it to bracket as you can tell in pic. But I know mine line up I tried it that way but no room. I should of switched to stampede rx box then it would have fit
    Oh ok, thanks for taking your time to post pictures, I might pull out my esc and drill holes onto the plate lining up the esc bottom holes. Is it just me or you find the esc feels heavy for its size? Is the esc casing made of metal? Compared to my MM2 it sure is heavier

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Oh ok, thanks for taking your time to post pictures, I might pull out my esc and drill holes onto the plate lining up the esc bottom holes. Is it just me or you find the esc feels heavy for its size? Is the esc casing made of metal? Compared to my MM2 it sure is heavier
    No problem. As for the esc didn't pay attention to difference lol.

Can't wait to see what body shell you went with plus we love surprises bro...peace

No problem. As for the esc didn't pay attention to difference lol.
    I left it as it is for now, tape seems to stick very tight lol

Can't wait to see what body shell you went with plus we love surprises bro...peace
    its very surprisingly, your not gonna believe I pick it now, just gotta figure out how I'm going to paint it.

Little update, I received my extended battery hold and some rod ends (thought my toe linkages were complete, turns out they have mismatched rod ends lol) so I got some time to put it together last night. Also I went and stop by at LHS to buy a tire glue later that afternoon.

Last edited by cooleocool; 01-09-2015 at 11:38 AM. Reason: merge

Now I am even more stoked on the body you have selected and the truck is looking sick ray...peace

Now I am even more stoked on the body you have selected and the truck is looking sick ray...peace
    don't think too much of it spennie its something everyone had first after all I'm keeping it factory spec as much as possible

Anyway, I ditch the aluminum shock towers and went with stock for now and maybe later, I'll buy the RPM ones after knowing the length of GTR TiNi shafts that I bought were the same as the ones I already have, I have no choice but to leave it alone but after putting the stock shock towers the truck front end standing taller of course so I was digging thru my spare box and found a shafts looks similar to the GTR but a few mm longer which would be perfect to equal the ride height. here's some pics to what I'm talking about lol.

speech less..... your build is looking awesome man!
    | Slash 4x4 | Stampede 4x4 | E-Revo BL | RPM |

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234