Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    If you can make that jeep body work that would be so sick.I found out that the new bronco body from hpi could be made to fit as well bro....peace
    so much to choose yet still can't decide lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Er33 View Post
    Lookin good. Lol insane speeds if you want to. I can see it 18/54 4s "hmm that's a little slow I'll throw the mod 1 in that should do it lol "
    You gotta try it speed freak is my middle name
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxasvxlbasher View Post
    thats looking better than mine!
    Thanks man, its getting there

Here's where I'm at now.....power plant mounted and tested.......I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    Great! What battery are you planing running with?
    | Slash 4x4 | Stampede 4x4 | E-Revo BL | RPM |

so much to choose yet still can't decide lol.

You gotta try it speed freak is my middle name

Thanks man, its getting there

Wow bro....I didn't think all that power would fit in such a tight spot. Man your p4de is for sure a beast!

Great! What battery are you planing running with?
    what I have on the pic is my 4s but I'm only going to use it occasionally. I'm most likely to run it on 3s

Quote Originally Posted by RadReptiles831 View Post
    Wow bro....I didn't think all that power would fit in such a tight spot. Man your p4de is for sure a beast!
    Yeah bro!! Filling up every space on such a compact chassis is a challenge

Ok, I tried plugging in my programming card but its not giving me any sign of number, only blank lines I'm assuming all HW programming card will work but I guess not.

You may have to get the same one as me dude http://www.giantshark.co.uk/product/...al-program-box
    Last edited by spenniepoos; 12-28-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

what I have on the pic is my 4s but I'm only going to use it occasionally. I'm most likely to run it on 3s
    oh, i said the same when i HAD my 3s (blew up) and now im just loving the 4s power and this monster combo! i was thinking of getting the sidewinder as may have seen on my thread but went with upgrading the drivetrain to mip instead xo-1 which i have installed now.

Ok, I tried plugging in my programming card but its not giving me any sign of number, only blank lines I'm assuming all HW programming card will work but I guess not.
    i have seen that happen to my old neighbor, he had to buy the one spennie posted above

Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    You may have to get the same one as me dude http://www.giantshark.co.uk/product/...al-program-box
    Thanks spenniepoos, I'll check it out. I think I can find it at hobbypartz.com

It's so easy to use when out and about bashing bro....peace

i would buy a extension wire so you dont have to pop off the receiver box when you are out there or at ur work shop its a good 1 buck used
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAMCY&P=7

I have the programming card back in 2012, maybe its only compatible with lower amp ESC? or maybe since its older its not compatible with newer model ESC?

here's what the indicator showing me.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I have the programming card back in 2012, maybe its only compatible with lower amp ESC? or maybe since its older its not compatible with newer model ESC?

here's what the indicator showing me.
    Hmm I have same box on a 120a HW. I also plug mine in where the fan goes. I haven't tried hooking it up how you have it. I also dont see there being a difference on where it's hooked up either

Hmm I have same box on a 120a HW. I also plug mine in where the fan goes. I haven't tried hooking it up how you have it. I also dont see there being a difference on where it's hooked up either
    I think I'll try hooking it at the fan plug but first I have to find for that wire, misplace it here somewhere lol.

Ok, what a relief....... I made a adapter from an old broken servos and plug it to where the fan plug goes in and it works but, how do I go to advanced mode?
    Last edited by humayrayakongkinaon; 12-28-2014 at 08:25 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Ok, what a relief....... I made a adapter from an old broken servos and plug it to where the fan plug goes in and it works but, how do I go to advanced mode?
    Advanced settings? Good question I'm only able to go from 1 - 12 settings u hitting the item button

Advanced settings? Good question I'm only able to go from 1 - 12 settings u hitting the item button
    1-12? I can only go up to 5 lol.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    1-12? I can only go up to 5 lol.
    Hmm. Yea I just hit the item button and it keeps scrolling. That's weird. I dunno if the other settings would cause it not to go into advance mode or not

Hmm. Yea I just hit the item button and it keeps scrolling. That's weird. I dunno if the other settings would cause it not to go into advance mode or not
    yeah its strange how mine only stop at 5. I'm going to try one more time and see if I can make any progress

Edit: Nope, still only 5 does your card says v2.0 or v2.1?
    Last edited by humayrayakongkinaon; 12-28-2014 at 09:49 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    yeah its strange how mine only stop at 5. I'm going to try one more time and see if I can make any progress

Edit: Nope, still only 5 does your card says v2.0 or v2.1?
    Mine says v2.0. It also says don't know if it matters but. HW-BQ2012 under the item

Mine says v2.0. It also says don't know if it matters but. HW-BQ2012 under the item
    I don't think I see that on mine, I don't think that it matters as long as it says v2.0 and up, maybe because mine pulled out from an RTR and the setting could be limited? I need to dig more into these and grab a programming box.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I don't think I see that on mine, I don't think that it matters as long as it says v2.0 and up, maybe because mine pulled out from an RTR and the setting could be limited? I need to dig more into these and grab a programming box.
    Yea that could be reason why. Sucks you can't get over on the other side settings.

Yea that could be reason why. Sucks you can't get over on the other side settings.
    I've read on the programming box say some esc don't have all available settings, does that means if I get the box I get only 5 settings as well? Is the usb link same as castle were you can change firmware versions?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I've read on the programming box say some esc don't have all available settings, does that means if I get the box I get only 5 settings as well? Is the usb link same as castle were you can change firmware versions?
    Good question. Sorry I don't know the answer to it as I haven't been on their website to look at firmware updates. Sorry can't help you on that one. I don't think I have a cable that would hook up to computer to esc all I got is 2 cables that are black red and white wires

Good question. Sorry I don't know the answer to it as I haven't been on their website to look at firmware updates. Sorry can't help you on that one. I don't think I have a cable that would hook up to computer to esc all I got is 2 cables that are black red and white wires
    Its all good man maybe when I get the box it'll open up more options for me

I wasn't quite sure if the 2 channel Bluetooth compatibility controller works with older 2218 receiver and so I tried binding them together and to my surprise it works

this is the exact controller I have
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-1-10...-/371079307889
    and 2218 receiver
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-2218...item4624d4a082

I wasn't quite sure if the 2 channel Bluetooth compatibility controller works with older 2218 receiver and so I tried binding them together and to my surprise it works

this is the exact controller I have
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-1-10...-/371079307889
    and 2218 receiver
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-2218...item4624d4a082
    nice B) here is a compatibility guide. they claim that the tqi 2.4ghz has the same "software" as the bluetooth one so they bind the same receiver's.
    https://traxxas.com/support/Traxxas-...tibility-Guide

nice B) here is a compatibility guide. they claim that the tqi 2.4ghz has the same "software" as the bluetooth one so they bind the same receiver's.
    https://traxxas.com/support/Traxxas-...tibility-Guide
    yeah I'm aware of the compatibility with the TQi (non Bluetooth) just wasn't quite sure with the Bluetooth compatibility, I know the first gen 2217 reciever dont bind with 2nd and 3rdcontrollers
    Last edited by humayrayakongkinaon; 12-31-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Little update, ordered a body and tall battery hold down still looking for a XO-1 driveshaft within my price range

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Did you get your program box to get you over to advanced settings

Did you get your program box to get you over to advanced settings
    No, not yet but its on my shopping cart list lol.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    No, not yet but its on my shopping cart list lol.
    That's cool. Just curious if it'll solve your problem. I dunno your price range here's some though full set xo1 axles
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/XO-1-DRIVESH...-/391007210471

That's cool. Just curious if it'll solve your problem. I dunno your price range here's some though full set xo1 axles
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/XO-1-DRIVESH...-/391007210471
    I'm very curious about the box, I want to be able to fine tune my esc with all the firmware available.
    Lumidave carry them the cheapest for $65.54 + $3.99 shipping also in my shopping cart lol
    Last edited by humayrayakongkinaon; 01-05-2015 at 01:28 PM.

I just put my WP SC8 in my slash 4x4 and not so impressed at the moment" I am going to put back my MMP, after re-calibrating to re-try one more time.
    I have paired it so far with my CC 3800 kv motor, but have also a tacon 2600 to try as soon as I can get the motor out, screws have been de-threaded.

Looks like I have to get a programming card, may be there is an djustement that I am missing some where.

Your trucks looks great
    Live life to the fullest

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    I just put my WP SC8 in my slash 4x4 and not so impressed at the moment" I am going to put back my MMP, after re-calibrating to re-try one more time.
    I have paired it so far with my CC 3800 kv motor, but have also a tacon 2600 to try as soon as I can get the motor out, screws have been de-threaded.

Looks like I have to get a programming card, may be there is an djustement that I am missing some where.

Your trucks looks great
    Yeah I think with the programming box it'll open up a whole new settings just like castle me too not so impressed with it now, I got a 4s and it seems like the rpm is limited, I can full throttle it and rpm flat out slow compare to my mm2.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Yeah I think with the programming box it'll open up a whole new settings just like castle me too not so impressed with it now, I got a 4s and it seems like the rpm is limited, I can full throttle it and rpm flat out slow compare to my mm2.

Yea it should open it up more. I'm sure you know already but I have that esc and that neewer 2650 in my sons slash geared 19/54 I got it up to 63 or 64 with untaped trenchers with a little throttle left on 3s I had to let off a little it started to get uncontrollable

A truck this size going 60mph+ is fast enough for me remember I build it for offroad use but that don't mean I can't go fast

While were talking about sc8 esc, do you see two holes couple mm deep at the bottom? What is it for?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    A truck this size going 60mph+ is fast enough for me remember I build it for offroad use but that don't mean I can't go fast

While were talking about sc8 esc, do you see two holes couple mm deep at the bottom? What is it for?
    With mine it came with a mounting plate. That lined up with those little holes then mounts to where ever on truck

With mine it came with a mounting plate. That lined up with those little holes then mounts to where ever on truck
    Hmm..... is your threaded? I was so close to use a screw to thread it in but afraid I might damage something inside.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Hmm..... is your threaded? I was so close to use a screw to thread it in but afraid I might damage something inside.
    I don't believe it was threaded. It came with small screws I think I have it mounted with the plate in the slash

The program card will open up a few extra features that should make you change your mind on the esc dudewell stoked to see what body shell you went with.....peace

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast