Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Now I have ceramic bearings and dark edition motors! I will see how it go on Saturday, tomorrow. Hopefully no rain and no strong wind.

RC Enthusiast
    So ceramic vs quality steel bearings? I recently have been wearing through my pinions. My quad has new steel bearings , new shafts, new drive gear and new props balanced on a hi point balancer. Didnt seem to have much wear with the fast motors but the dark edition ones have worn these pinions quickly.

After the installing the dark edition motors and ceramic bearings, I can't fly Alias. Not all 4 props turns on at same time. It's happened same thing to the stock motors. Alias is screwed up.

RC Qualifier
    Sorry i am late to this thread. Went to the Bocu site. Sabshire the ceramics are $38 bucks each? As in X4? I am upgrading the motors to the MMW darks I think they are a steal..... But can't see laying out $160 for bearings.....
    And thanks for posting your Vid......

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by REVO-KN-EVIL View Post
    Sorry i am late to this thread. Went to the Bocu site. Sabshire the ceramics are $38 bucks each? As in X4? I am upgrading the motors to the MMW darks I think they are a steal..... But can't see laying out $160 for bearings.....
    And thanks for posting your Vid......
    $38 for a set of eight bearings. The alias has eight bearings, two at each motor

RC Qualifier
    Cool thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12