RC poster

Slash 4x4 Tires?

Simple question: Would Slash 4x4 standard tires fit a Rally, or would I have to cut the fenders a lot?

I had the same question, I was running my car at my local track today using proline bow ties on split six wheels and I know they are slightly larger than stock rally and they have to be close to stock slash tires... when I got home first thing I did was trim my fenders... my wheels rubbed a lot, I hated doing it but I hope it solved the problem cause the noise drives me nuts! This was even with my body post raised one notch. Sorry its not a direct answer but to give you an idea any wheel larger than stock I think will rub without trimming

PM me if you want to bash near Grass Valley, CA
    Stock Traxxas Rally tire: Diameter: 4.26" (108mm), Width: 1.7" (43mm).
    Stock Traxxas SCT tire: Diameter: 4.33" (110mm), Width: 1.77" (45mm) - Kuhmo style

The SCT tire is one millimeter more in radius and two millimeters more in width. That's not very much.
    Obstacle Magnet

After trimming my fenders, its 100% better. No rubbing and just slap a piece of duct tape underneath the wheel well and she was a quite smooth ride with the larger tires. Easiest thing to do is try them out and if you need to trim you will know! :-)