Thread: Servo Help

RC Enthusiast

Servo Help

Hello, I have a 2080 servo in my traxxas 1/16 e revo. I transferred everything from my old chassis to new one due to a broken chassis. I put the servo in correctly and for some reason whenever I turn on my esc and transmitter, the servo keeps spinning like it is trying to 0 out. However, it was working fine before I transferred everything and the gears are fine. I can go forward and reverse so I don't think it is the receiver Thank you for your help

RC Qualifier
    If the gears are ok than one of the wires that goes to the pot (inside the servo) is broken. Replace the servo, stock servo is junk anyway

The bluebird 390 is much better than stock.
    This will TOTALLY work, saw a guy on YouTube do it

RC Enthusiast
    Ok thank you

RC Champion
    I like the savox SW0250MG... metal gears, digital, and still waterproof... I have them in both of my tucks and they work great. Its also a drop in fit like the bluebird.
    Dacaur

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by dacaur View Post
    I like the savox SW0250MG... metal gears, digital, and still waterproof... I have them in both of my tucks and they work great. Its also a drop in fit like the bluebird.
    +1 Stock servo have many issues. Stripped gears, frying esc when shorting out... ditch the stock servo