RC poster

Exclamation Spartan - Receiver Box Problem + Video

Hello guys I have a problem with my SPartan...
    When I plug the batteries together, the ESC makes the beeps as usuall, but the receiver box blinks red very fast. I`ve tried a lot, but nothing worked. I`m driving the boat with 6s LiPos.

I hope someony can help me I have everything in a Video here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTyhiwKFMFU

When you set up your Transmitter for a bind with you Receiver (as you show in your video), you also have to take your receiver boxes' lid off to get to your receiver. When you do, you will see your receiver inside the box. To finish up your binding process, press the receivers' BLACK button to make the RED light change to GREEN. When that happens your Transmitter will be bound to your Receiver. If need be, your owners manual has the procedure in it.

RC poster
    I had this problem before when I flipped my spartan. turned out that there was water inside the receiver box and was the issue with the red flashing light. I fixed it by opening up the receiver and allowing it to air dry for about a day or two. after that it worked.

Lachlan

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottage4life View Post
    I had this problem before when I flipped my spartan. turned out that there was water inside the receiver box and was the issue with the red flashing light. I fixed it by opening up the receiver and allowing it to air dry for about a day or two. after that it worked.

Lachlan
    same with me but mine was sold red
    God's Not Dead

RC poster
    Thank`s for the replys.
    I`ve tried now to bind transmitter and recievers box again, with pressing the reciever box button during turning on.
    Now when I do that, the transmitters light goes green, but the recievers light is still red.
    So could it be that the reciever is just broken down?

With your TX's power off, you have to hold down your SET button while turning ON your TX. When you do that, your TX lite will be RED. With your TX lite RED, you can take your hands off your TX, and set it down (about 3ft away) by your RX. Then you hold down your RX button while applying power to your RX. When you do (if everything is working right), your RED RX lite will turn Green. I can't remember what your TX does at that point, but all this is in your Spartans' owner manual if you need to look at it.

RC poster
    Well this is exactely what I did!
    But the light doesn`t go green, it is still blinking red very fast.
    And in the manual isn`t anything about the fast blinking red light.
    And yes I have fully charched LiPos

RC poster
    I have detected something new. How can I add a video in here?

1). To answer your above question...I'd think so. 2). If you did the above, and your RX is still blinking RED, then you have either a bad RX or TX, but I'd start with changing your RX first.

RC poster
    Yeah I also thought of this.
    I`ve checked now servo, ESC, and engine. Everything is working !
    So it acutaly must be the RX...
    Anyway thank you!

It's nice if you have extra stuff (like Tx's, Rx's, servos, and motors) for trouble shooting, and back-ups. Anyway that's what I do, and you're very welcome.