Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    405

    What talents do you have?

    As a guy who doesn't really have talents, only being smart and good with rcs, what other talents do you have? I saw this girl and found out she can dance, act and cook, how do I impress her if all I can do is program and drive 80mph rc cars? Haha

  2. #2
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    holland michigan
    Posts
    650
    Save the girl froma burning building that should do the trick. Lol
    Well I'm pritty good builder and cook.
    RC. an addiction I'm proud of

  3. #3
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Does it matter?
    Posts
    230
    Too many to list.
    -

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    405
    HaHa THUG LYFE

  5. #5
    RC Racer ant12hony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    228
    I am pretty good at all sports and rc's
    I am better than you!!

  6. #6
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Iowa City, Iowa, USA
    Posts
    4,359
    Idk. Maybe try NOT to show off. Im no expert considering im an 18 year old who can barely talk to girls.
    This will TOTALLY work, saw a guy on YouTube do it

  7. #7
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    405
    It's not showing off, it's impressing. You don't wanna be a plain old turd.

  8. #8
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. harry697's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobiispo View Post
    I saw this girl and found out she can dance, act and cook, how do I impress her if all I can do is program and drive 80mph rc cars? Haha
    I don't know, build her a cake or something.



    Vote for Pedro!

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    702

    What talents do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by westoakmech View Post
    That may not be age appropriate in this thread.
    It's from Duck Dynasty... But I can unicycle, and sometimes fab metal, and ride dirtbikes pretty well
    "That don't make NO sense!"

  10. #10
    RC Qualifier dski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    265
    I play banjo. Was in a country band about 35 years ago when I was 19.

  11. #11
    RC Qualifier westoakmech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by seanycool View Post
    It's from Duck Dynasty... But I can unicycle, and sometimes fab metal, and ride dirtbikes pretty well
    That reference was not from the bearded men of duck dynasty. It was from the beared men from texas, in the band that performed the song. ZZ top. LOL

    As per the thread, I am a good mechanic, can play saxaphone, was a good athlete in school, and can draw, and paint pretty good.
    Rusty 2.5R,T-max 2.5 & 3.3,Summit VXL Nitro 4-tec

  12. #12
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    405
    Painting and drawing huh? Man I wish I had that talent so I can just draw a girl and just come up to her real easy.

  13. #13
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobiispo View Post
    Painting and drawing huh? Man I wish I had that talent so I can just draw a girl and just come up to her real easy.
    Lol Well, there is always humor. Draw her up a nice stick figure and give it to her, tell her its the thought that counts.

    Then casualy mention the 80mph rc car, that might get her attention.

    My only real talent is being a versatile bass player, although i have many skills, as im sure you do too.
    Last edited by RichardTheGreat85; 02-17-2015 at 08:10 PM.
    everything being dif doesnt mean anythings changed

  14. #14
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardTheGreat85 View Post
    Lol Well, there is always humor. Draw her up a nice stick figure and give it to her, tell her its the thought that counts.

    Then casualy mention the 80mph rc car, that might get her attention.

    My only real talent is being a versatile bass player, although i have many skills, as im sure you do too.
    Haha that's really funny, I might have to try that. Ahah I read that humor gets all the girls. You probably do huh?

  15. #15
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    11,293
    Girls are usually less impressed by talents than they are personality. They seem to gravitate to jerks sometimes, but usually just being friendly, confident and wiling to both talk AND listen are the only talents you need.

  16. #16
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    712
    Most girls, just talk to them and actually listen and retain what they say. That being said, my talent is I can wiggle my ears. I race atv's pretty good too.

  17. #17
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,759
    I can move the skin of my scalp back and forth, also I can move each ear and eye brow separately, and open/close my nose holes.
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  18. #18
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. JerrysMaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    NAWLINS
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobiispo View Post
    As a guy who doesn't really have talents, only being smart and good with rcs, what other talents do you have? I saw this girl and found out she can dance, act and cook, how do I impress her if all I can do is program and drive 80mph rc cars? Haha
    Ask her to teach you how to dance and cook in her spare time. That will get her attention that you have interests in what she likes to do.
    T/SportMax/Slayer Pro/Bandit
    Stampede/Rustler

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •