Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    You guys are figurin out where to buy the tires/rims...
    I am from Europe! I can buy those tires easy!

I am figuring it out how to buy those adapters...
    Since the thread is hacked by the gods and no one see photos and all threads/posts related are being closed...this is conspiracy. They just want to be the only ones!

Maybe the maker of them just got scared of one thousand mails asking to make them...
    There is a huge market for them....

Even for 1/8 buggys and Truggys....

Even myself asked for them in ebay and by mail for them...and just got an evasive asnwer!
    Come on...don't you want some paypal money?

That's how you wanna get rich?

Watch this 2 videos:

-For XO1
    Last edited by targetingxmod; 05-07-2015 at 08:13 AM.

RC Qualifier

-For 1/8's

RC Qualifier
    I really love your videos and the wheel wetup, but I am not comfortable cutting my chassis... I know it probably makes no difference, but there is just something about cutting that much that I am not cool with. I truly wish GRP made the same tire with the exact dimensions as stock, I would buy em in a heart beat esp since traxxas sells their wheels so expensive with no real quality improvement since the XO1 came out... but great videos and sweet Erevo too!!

RC Enthusiast
    Cutting the chassis does nothing to it, I cut it a ton because I use a 52 tooth pinion and a 46 t spur, just sand it down after and it looks like it came that way.
    Traxxas xo-1
    Stampede

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by XO-1 MD View Post
    I am not comfortable cutting my chassis... I know it probably makes no difference, but there is just something about cutting that much that I am not cool with.
    Cutting isn't complicated if you've thought it through and take your time using the right tools. Suppose we'd simply all like to know how the 1/5th GRP wheels test out. Who knows, maybe RC Hornet will produce a chassis to accommodate for the GRP wheels ..

Raz

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by djmaincheese View Post
    These are some beefy wheels compared to the rear XO stock wheels. Will mount them up over the weekend and see if they are better, worst case they look awesome

Those tires/rims look amazing! I can't get over how much better those large white spoked rims really make the whole car look incredible.... easily the best looking stock(ish) XO-1 I've ever seen.

Those are now a must have with the XO-1.....makes stock rims look lame!

RC Competitor
    Great to these around, but strangely no info on running them? Even on YT. No actual review of how well they hold up or drive. Strange days...

RC Qualifier
    The adapters have some movement in them, enough that i am worried about how the xo-1 will handle, though i was assured this was normal, the movement seems a bit excessive, and this may be the reason you haven't seen people replying to this thread. Once my friend has his xo-1 up and running we will be running the GRPs to see how well they hold up against stock and against foam.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIFTT IX MR View Post
    The adapters have some movement in them, enough that i am worried about how the xo-1 will handle, though i was assured this was normal, the movement seems a bit excessive, and this may be the reason you haven't seen people replying to this thread. Once my friend has his xo-1 up and running we will be running the GRPs to see how well they hold up against stock and against foam.
    I agree there is some play. I used those small washers I think they are called Teflon washers to remove most of the play. After that I thought I solved my car from going left to right a lot but wasn't the case. Then I started think maybe it's the wheels being to wide. Nope not it either still had problems even with 1/8 grps. I bought the aluminum drag link and now it stays straight unless I give it too much throttle. I haven't put the 1/5 back on yet. But I'm thinking I may have to retry it.

RC Racer
    Any news? I still havent found a review that say grp are better then stock.

RC Enthusiast
    yes they are better then stock. and look pretty to!

RC poster
    Hey sorry to jump in, can who ever made that adapter,could they make them for a Kyosho Inferno GT2? Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12