RC Qualifier

Smile Did Traxxas discontinue the 1/16 Rally?

Love my 1/16 Rally. Was looking to finish it with a Block addition Body. Thought I could get it from Traxxas.
    Seem as though they stopped marketing the 1/16 Rally...... Could that be true?

[IMG][/IMG]

RC Champion
    You missed when you went for the rally forum, but yea, the rally is gone.... those who still want one can still find them NIB at various places, or even build one from a slash....
    Dacaur

RC Qualifier
    Sorry I didn't see. Rally forum...... NIBs are available, but Traxxas dropping it kinda stinks.

RC poster
    Ya sucks that they dropped them. I just bought one and it is a ton of fun. I will say it has been much more finicky than my 2wd slash and a little more difficult to work on. Maybe this is the reason it was dropped? Who knows as they still make the mini erevo that shares a lot of the same part....

As for the block body...there is a couple on eBay right now but I'm sure they will go for big $$$. You could go the route I did and just get a fiesta body and make your own Ken block. I went for more of a gymkhana 6 look . Still waiting on some wheels and a few decals to finish it up.

RC Qualifier
    04silvy just missed one on eBay. I went up to 59.00 it went to 64.00. Not worth it as it was more beat up the others I have seen. Your body looks like the real McCoy! Where did you by the decals?....

I change out the tires for better traction and it still drifts...... I have two much money in Integy Alu parts to make it into a E Revo. I figured it would cost me @ 150 in parts, wheels and body. Could probably pick up a use one for 200 and still keep my Rally.

RC poster
    Decals came from ebay. Just search for Ken block rc and you should find them. They aren't perfect... some of the paint color bleed through and the actual monster stickers were way off in color. I just used a few monster energy stickers from a fx motocross decal kit. I also bought a few small "hoonigan" stickers from a different seller for a couple bucks a piece. I have another decal sheet coming that was $8 that should finish it up.

RC Qualifier
    04Silvy looks great. What tires and rims are those? They look grippy but with no extra meat. I took a shot with some tire tires but too soft....... If you turn too hard causes the car to bite and flip. Still trying to score KB body....

Where the corn grows and the winter snows
    Quote Originally Posted by REVO-KN-EVIL View Post
    04Silvy looks great. What tires and rims are those? They look grippy but with no extra meat. I took a shot with some tire tires but too soft....... If you turn too hard causes the car to bite and flip. Still trying to score KB body....
    KB body? Here ya go; http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-1-16...item2a4f49ad35
    I'm not cheating! I'm just using my resources!

RC poster
    Wow looks awesome. Just bought a Traxxas Ford Fiesta from my local hobby shop. He had one deep in his storage. I love how these run. I am going to start doing some mods and upgrades.
    Those are cool tires, where did you get them???