RC poster

#6655 LED Light Bar Lens only

Hello all,
    New to this world of Quadcopters. Does anyone know if Latrax sells just the small clear lens for the LED Lightbar that mounts under the battery? Mine came off somewhere and the lights are loose in the fixture without the lens to secure it. I read in a post that this is pretty common. Would be a shame to have to buy a new light just for this reason.
    Any help would be appreciated!

RC Qualifier
    Unfortunately, no... Traxxas does not offer the lens as a separate part. My advice would be to call their support number and talk to them. They may be able to either send you one, or just replace the light bar entirely? I had this happen as well, but luckily found mine. I used a couple small drops of silicone adhesive to secure it and it hasn't come off since.
    Fly fast, Fly hard, and forget about the outcome.

6656 is the lens and housing by itself.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TireSlinger View Post
    6656 is the lens and housing by itself.
    you guys must be the only ones who offer this? I would never have known as none of the suppliers I use who carry the light bar, carries this lens kit.
    here ya go Blingtiki... the price is right for sure .
    https://traxxas.com/products/search?keyword=6656

RC poster
    Thanks all! I Called Traxxas the day I posted this and "Kent" was super cool and has sent me the 6656 kit. It''s the light housing and the lens. I'll use silicone as well. And yes YELLOW is the fastest color Garans Ball Barans!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by blingtiki View Post
    Thanks all! I Called Traxxas the day I posted this and "Kent" was super cool and has sent me the 6656 kit. It''s the light housing and the lens. I'll use silicone as well. And yes YELLOW is the fastest color Garans Ball Barans!!
    That is awesome news but doesnt surprise me . Traxxas takes awesome care of their customers .
    Lol... Yellow is fast, yellow is bright, I wish for a stock yellow to put in to flight, hahahaha .

RC poster
    To follow up with this, the new light housing has openings for the lens prongs to drop into. Lens won't be coming off easily anymore. I guess they heard enough about the lens coming off!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by blingtiki View Post
    To follow up with this, the new light housing has openings for the lens prongs to drop into. Lens won't be coming off easily anymore. I guess they heard enough about the lens coming off!
    got mine in from Traxxas last week and switched out both . the best part was that the original lenses, my tinted ones, already had the tabs on them. they went right on and "clicked" in nice and secure .