RC poster

traxxas link app for windows phones?

Is it all a possibility that the app might be made for windows phones now that the transmitters use Bluetooth instead of having the docking base for legacy apple devices? I do not own an android or ios device and would love to be able to use my windows phone for the traxxas link app.

Quote Originally Posted by jalger83 View Post
    Is it all a possibility that the app might be made for windows phones now that the transmitters use Bluetooth instead of having the docking base for legacy apple devices? I do not own an android or ios device and would love to be able to use my windows phone for the traxxas link app.
    Apparently no;

"Device Requirements
    Traxxas Link is designed for use with Android 4.4 and up or iOS 4.3 and later. Traxxas Link is compatible with Android equipped devices, iPhone (4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPod touch (5th generation and later versions), iPad (3rd generation and later versions), or iPad mini. For full functionality, Traxxas Link requires a Traxxas TQi transmitter with Traxxas Link Wireless Module and a TQi receiver installed in the model."

RC Champion
    This was my complaint as well. But recently I broke my Nokia lumina 1520 so I got a galaxy s5 and that fixed that.... Now I need a Bluetooth traxxas remote.
    Spartan Jet Boat
    Alias
    Fiero GTP

RC poster
    I have a 1520 as well and it's screen size would be perfect for the link app

Revo 3.3
    Rustler VXL