RC Qualifier

anyone running these tires?

they are from a stampede 4x4 xl5 and I just love the classic mt look they have. traxxas pn 6771 http://traxxas.com/products/parts/6771
    im considering either these or the trenchers but for some reason these just say buy me. any input will be appreciated.
    thanks,
    Josh

I run mashers which are very similar and I love them. They aren't great on pavement but offroad they are awesome!
    This will TOTALLY work, saw a guy on YouTube do it

RC Qualifier
    I really liked the look of mashers as well but most of the proline wheels just don't do it for me. I might just end up gluing my own to get a combo I like.
    Josh

I didn't care for the Proline wheels available premounted with the Trenchers I wanted so I ordered these:

http://www.dollarhobbyz.com/traxxas/...es-wheels.html

When they're done I'll try my hand at dismounting and gluing my own. it looks like dollarhobbyz is currently out of the ones you want but you may want to watch over there....hard to beat the prices.

RC Qualifier
    how are the talons on different surfaces?
    Josh

RC Qualifier
    I ran the talons on my stampede 4x4 and thought they did really well. Not the best tire, but seemed to be "good" on every surface.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

RC Qualifier
    heck I might just buy a set of them they are quite cheap on the market of fleas
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody_Wheels View Post
    I ran the talons on my stampede 4x4 and thought they did really well. Not the best tire, but seemed to be "good" on every surface.
    I just came in from running them for the 1st time(using a 2s pack). I have some snow left here......so they're better than the stock tires but not fantastic. I would completely agree with Bloody Wheels.....they seem "good" on all the stuff I tried today. Bang for the buck...I'm happy with them!

RC Competitor
    I love em, my p4de started as xl5, when in stripped all the stock hexes I removed them and put them on pro line f11's, I just bash and they work well on about any surface, decent long wearing tire for sure, they really do have the monster truck look to.

RC Qualifier
    I love it lol I can overlook that bow tie
    Josh