Thread: For science!

RC Racer

For science!

I've owned my rally for coming up on 2 years now so my experiments are too vast to list so I'll hit the basics. Currently we got bearings, Neewer 25a esc and Neewer 7800kv brushless, CC 10a BEC, Neewer cooling fan from a 1:10 neewer esc and 380 heat sink I has to bend to fit, savox 0256 (not an exact fit but I prefer it to the others) stock 54t spur with an 18t pinion. I have a set of stock wheels gingerly wrapped in electrical tape for drift tires and a set of Carisma M14 Mini Cooper wheels that are amazing and NOT being used unless drag racing because they stopped production. Stock wheels glued with shoe goo for everyday driving. I have yet to buy a gps to clock myself but with enough room I can outrun my sisters stock 1:10 rustler vxl. My only problem is I run out of radio on my speed runs haha. I'd like to know if anyone else is running crazy stupid setups, let me know! And yes I can assure you, my rally is faster

RC Qualifier
    Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like a pretty sweet setup. Assuring everyone you have the fastest rally may be a tall order around here though, lol.

RC Racer
    I was hoping it would be, I'm enticing the masses haha. I'd love to share my rally and teton footage from my iPhone but I'm unsure of how to upload videos

RC Qualifier
    I'm not sure how to upload videos without linking them...sorry, can't help you there.

Don't get me wrong, you might have the fastest 1/18th! I'm just saying there are some speed freaks on here, lol.