Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 201 to 209 of 209
  1. #201
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. ReglarGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Eastern Shore, Maryland
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
    ReglarGuy; I was inspired by Traxxas' E-MAXX via a directive from my Heavenly Father! In this hobby, I am only inspired by The Source that granted me access to greet people like you and God Bless you also brother RegularGuy. Now you know how and why I remain an E-MAXX fan!!
    Thanks Maxx. I get my direction from the same place as you, and use RC-ing as a way to show the younger guys how to get outside, get off their phones (except for telemetry...lol), and how to have good clean all American fun.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

  2. #202
    RC Qualifier maximum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    480
    Your certainly on track with your statements RegularGuy! You're also a good example of how we should conduct our lives and have fun in this Traxxas E-MAXX brushless hobby of our's!

    Your feedback in this forum has assisted a lot people, I am sure, regarding their E-MAXX and has helped them to enjoy having exchanges with you! I trust you had a good Christmas: so, Happy New Year to you as well sir!
    Last edited by maximum; 12-29-2019 at 01:10 AM.

  3. #203
    RC Qualifier maximum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor View Post
    Looks like Photobucket did to you what Screencast did to me. I deleted only two pictures from an album that exclusively hosts my Traxxas pictures and all of the sudden, all my pictures were reassigned new tags automatically because the empty space in the album relocated every picture in the album. There is no way to recover the old tag parameters to re-insert the pictures back into the thread is what they told me.

    It had repercussions in every thread I started in the last year on Traxxas.

    They are all still there but won't show on the site because they were automatically reassigned new tags when I deleted the pictures I didn't want. Nowhere did Screencast indicate that this would happen when deleting photos in an album, they only stated if the album was deleted it would happen.

    Well no kidding I said to them; but do you realize how long it is going to take me to re-post hundreds of pictures on top of the fact I can't edit old posts and they said sorry about your luck in which I said sorry about yours Screencast you just lost my support and money.

    Just a shady tactic on their part, but I hated having to remind them that I paid for their services which were no better than free photo hosting sites as far as I'm concerned. At least if something happens likes this with Imgur I can't complain because it is free until they pull what every other picture web hosting site is pulling recently.

    P.S. - If you get this resolved, please let me know how Photobucket did it so I can pass it along to Screencast as their inept attempts at restoring my pictures is really frustrating at this point. I paid them good money every month and this tactic is no different than what Photobucket did by holding peoples photos hostage until they paid up.

    Money isn't the issue, it is the fact that I was lied to and I would rather be ripped off than lied to because then I would understand their ignorance better.
    Flux Capacitor,

    FYI, I did not remove any of pictures on the Traxxas forums which cause this to happen. However, from what I have received so far; there were some technical issues they were working on regarding those pictures in forums. Also, the pictures are still to be found online at various internet services.

    I will inform you of the information regarding the picture issues. Thank you for sharing your info Flux Capacitor!!
    Last edited by maximum; 12-29-2019 at 01:33 AM.

  4. #204
    RC Qualifier Flux Capacitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
    Flux Capacitor,

    FYI, I did not remove any of pictures on the Traxxas forums which cause this to happen. However, from what I have received so far; there were some technical issues they were working on regarding those pictures in forums. Also, the pictures are still to be found online at various internet services.

    I will inform you of the information regarding the picture issues. Thank you for sharing your info Flux Capacitor!!

    I appreciate the response. However, if it were a technical issue, then I would have two questions I would be asking Photobucket if I were you. Firstly, I noticed that it affected your pictures in your other thread (Maxx Twins 3905's / first question) as well and secondly, why is everyone else's photos from Photobucket still up on the Traxxas site?

    A third point that I want to make, is that regardless of whether or not you removed pictures from the Traxxas site, if the album that your Traxxas pictures are in had other pictures of non-Traxxas material and you deleted those that had nothing to do with the Traxxas Forum, the end result would still be that all your pictures were reassigned new tags in that album (breaking links) and you possibly could be waiting for some bad news from Photobucket.

    How else could it be explained that your pictures in an entirely different thread were also affected? I got burned by the belief that deleting pictures in a Traxxas album that were accidentally placed there by me, by mistake, would have no effect on the already posted pictures in the album for Traxxas by Screencast.

    A side-note worth mentioning also, is that the photos I deleted in the Traxxas album were posted before all the other photos that disappeared and thus shifted all my pictures in the album up a level to accommodate the blank space left behind by the deleted photos, thus again, breaking links to all available photos in the album because of the auto reassignment of links.

    I honestly believe that this is a tactic used by various photo hosting sites and not a flaw to allow the photo hosting site to preserve bandwidth because it is sure easier for them to host a blank block versus hosting a whole picture. Something to think about for sure; although, I wish that they would forewarn their paying customers of this so called technicality.

    Turns out, the same technical BS they gave me that Photobucket is giving you, is possibly a lie because how else could it be explained that every photo I posted in the last year on Traxxas disappeared; yet is still in the album just like you are pointing out?

    Bottom line is, I think all your photos were reassigned tags automatically and the "This image is currently unavailable" dialog that appears on the site is misleading because the photos are available in the album, but were reassigned new tags thus breaking all the links to the available photos in that album.

    I'm just giving you a few things to question them about because after all, you are paying for their services and being lied to is different than being ripped off.
    Last edited by Flux Capacitor; 12-29-2019 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Correction.
    Welcome To The Futures' Past!

  5. #205
    RC Qualifier Flux Capacitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    372
    I see that most of your photos are back, so obviously Photobucket must have accidentally told the truth for once! I would be inclined to now ask you if they shared with you what the technicality was and how they corrected it. Why did it only affect your photos and not hundreds of other customers if it were a so called technicality as they put it?

    Screencast was not very forthcoming with me when it came to my photos disappearing and a little investigative work on my end was required to pry the truth out of them. Hopefully, Photobucket shared with you the nature of the technicality that caused your photos to disappear for a while and in turn, I would hope that you could share with the site what happened.

    After I busted Screencast in a lie, they told me that broken links could not be repaired, thus rendering most of my threads useless. You could probably understand my frustration and anger because of this and now all hope is lost of re-inserting my photos into those threads.

    I would still like to understand better what happened with your photos there for a couple of days because obviously it first appeared to look like what happened to me and now it appears that is not the case.
    Welcome To The Futures' Past!

  6. #206
    RC Qualifier maximum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor View Post
    I see that most of your photos are back, so obviously Photobucket must have accidentally told the truth for once! I would be inclined to now ask you if they shared with you what the technicality was and how they corrected it. Why did it only affect your photos and not hundreds of other customers if it were a so called technicality as they put it?

    Screencast was not very forthcoming with me when it came to my photos disappearing and a little investigative work on my end was required to pry the truth out of them. Hopefully, Photobucket shared with you the nature of the technicality that caused your photos to disappear for a while and in turn, I would hope that you could share with the site what happened.

    After I busted Screencast in a lie, they told me that broken links could not be repaired, thus rendering most of my threads useless. You could probably understand my frustration and anger because of this and now all hope is lost of re-inserting my photos into those threads.

    I would still like to understand better what happened with your photos there for a couple of days because obviously it first appeared to look like what happened to me and now it appears that is not the case.
    Flux-Capacitor,

    First of all, this was an answer to prayers. Primarily I am grateful to serve the ONE Who even endorsed the hobby I've had.

    HE'S the ONE which selected and directed me to Traxxas!! From what I have understood so far, it was not just myself that was challenged regarding those pics.

    Others also had lost their pics as well. I trust theirs are being restored too!

    Looking forward to gaining a greater understanding of what the difficulties were; especially since those pictures are back. I'm sure they will contact me even more since they are resolving their computer issues.

    FYI, a few years ago, I was a computer programmer. However, technical knowledge of what had occurred was not the answer. So, that's why I ask for help regarding the issue from the ONE which allowed me to have and enjoy Traxxas' E-MAXX.!


    HAPPY '2020" New Year!!!
    Last edited by maximum; 12-30-2019 at 11:25 PM.

  7. #207
    RC Qualifier Flux Capacitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
    Flux-Capacitor,

    First of all, this was an answer to prayers. Primarily I am grateful to serve the ONE Who even endorsed the hobby I've had.

    HE'S the ONE which selected and directed me to Traxxas!! From what I have understood so far, it was not just myself that was challenged regarding those pics.

    Others also had lost their pics as well. I trust theirs are being restored too!

    Looking forward to gaining a greater understanding of what the difficulties were; especially since those pictures are back. I'm sure they will contact me even more since they are resolving their computer issues.

    FYI, a few years ago, I was a computer programmer. However, technical knowledge of what had occurred was not the answer. So, that's why I ask for help regarding the issue from the ONE which allowed me to have and enjoy Traxxas' E-MAXX.!


    HAPPY '2020" New Year!!!
    No doubt that there was Divine intervention going on there and in your builds that you have thus far shared with us!

    May the year 2020 bring you more divine inspiration and many more things to share with the site.
    Welcome To The Futures' Past!

  8. #208
    RC Qualifier maximum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor View Post
    No doubt that there was Divine intervention going on there and in your builds that you have thus far shared with us!

    May the year 2020 bring you more divine inspiration and many more things to share with the site.
    Thank you again Flux Capacitor!

    Yep, I'm yet doin' more things with E-MAXX! My personal opinion of course, the E-MAXX is one of the best R. C. MONSTER trucks. It was continually upgraded by Traxxas and of course to a brushless version. Brushless E-MAXX's are still special.

    I checked out other manufactures and did not purchase anything other than the E-MAXX. I have noticed that other manufactures endeavored to compete with, and to make close to identical, this monster truck. Well, again that's just my opinion!
    Last edited by maximum; 01-02-2020 at 09:42 PM.

  9. #209
    RC Qualifier maximum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    480
    Yep! Yet enjoying the Traxxas E-MAXX brushless builds. Still online investigating those many parts famous because of E-MAXX!

    These pics are only an affirmation of what I have enjoyed doin'.









    The only thing left to advance the brushless builds is brushless motors and I am focusing on those parts regarding these three Traxxas Brushless E-MAXX builds.
    Last edited by maximum; 01-25-2020 at 08:13 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •