RC Racer

What is the best rear skid plates? Rpm dosnt seems to hold up

Hello.

Im going to get rear bulkheads from rpm, already have rpm rear skid plates but it still break the original one that is mounted under if i jump too High and land bad on one of the rear wheels.

What would be the best skid plate for e maxx?
    I cant find any on local hobby store, on eBay i see they have aluminium in different Brand for a low price..

Is it higher risk to break the chassis when you go with rpm bulk heads and aluminium skid plate?
    Avoid big jumps would be the best but itís What make the hobby fun :-)

RC Qualifier
    I use RPM bulkheads on our 2 Emaxx's but stick with stock skid plates, they are cheap and readily available everywhere. The aluminum never did straighten properly after a bad crash for us but never noticed it causing more parts to break by transfering the stress on impacts, the only thing that helped was throttle control lol but you already know that.

RC Racer
    Lol yes :-)

Do you think the rear rpm bulkheads would help with keeping the stock skid plate not to snap?
    Im not sure but maby the original bulkheads is the real weak point? And when that snap the rest follow.
    Whats surprice me is that the chassis never snap, i know many have upgraded it to aluminium.
    My chassis is around 6-7 years old still the stock one.
    It have happened two times now that i coming home with the rear of the truck separated from the rest

RC Qualifier
    I use the RPM bulkheads front and back and stock skid plates front and back and the only time I seem to break anything like that is from a head-on impact, usually with a fence post. I have only broken 3 skid plates and 1 set of rpm bukheads in 3 years on 2 Emaxx's and all were in winter conditions. I would stay away from the aluminum if I was you, driving style seperates down time from fun time lol.

RC Racer
    Thats true :-)

The rpm bulk seems very solid vs the stock one! Different way to mount it too.
    Had the first run today with rpm bulks rear and so far so good :-)