Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    TRAXXAS BRUSHLESS E-MAXX builds have been much and so much fun! I know I CONSISTENTLY repeat those statements: but that has everything to do with - peace and enjoyment with each other. I trust you already know The SOURCE behind enjoyment of TRAXXAS' BRUSHLESS E-MAXX hobby- right?

The number two rebuild has been completed and all that is left now is batteries and fine tuning of these brushless fun hobbies. Here are some pics of this latest build!

There was a young man (Logan) at Fast Track Hobbies in Rocklin, CA who substituted my soldering assignment and he did an excellent job.

I am closing the year 2020 by prepping for 2021 by anticipating a positive expectation for humanity's well-being!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
    Last edited by maximum; 12-30-2020 at 09:01 PM.

This TRAXXAS BRUSHLESS E-MAXX has now become another level of fun in 2021!

I know that I do post pictures. It has everything to do with the privilege of TRAXXAS' BRUSHLESS E-MAXX for doing so. As always, thank you again TRAXXAS! -
    Last edited by maximum; 01-03-2021 at 11:58 PM.

Happy New Year to you too, Maxx. I'm curious about something, Max. Do you rebuild Emaxx's for other people, or do you keep them for yourself? If you keep them for yourself, how many do you have? If you rebuild them for other people, how many have you rebuilt over the years?
    Life's to short to be a sour puss.

RegularGuy, this is a simple statement. It has been solely for my enjoyment and privileges to share in forums. There has been only one person which was my oldest son's rebuild of a Traxxas E-MAXX which he asked for my assistance with him.

What I have posted in the forums is the number of builds, rebuilds and upgrades I have so far. This hobby began in 2009 as a honorable directive from SOMEONE you know. I was actually blessed to do so!
    Last edited by maximum; 01-12-2021 at 01:42 AM.

Very cool, I know where you are coming from. Also, I got back into RC again with my Emaxx back in 2009 too. I've had a ball ever since.

This hobby is only done in my leisure time of enjoyment. You know why that is so - RegularGUY - also. It has been fun to also focus on various ways of not only this enjoyment of the hobby: but, affirming TRAXXAS of what they presented to be available the - E-MAXX, E-MAXX ... E-MAXX ...........

So, when investigating an allotment of parts; I have certainly discovered certain levels of upgrades also from other manufacture of parts for the E-MAXX's. That also credits TRAXXAS' role for ever creating such a nice R. C. like their E-MAXX and the E-MAXX Brushless version!

A-N-D, I am presently having fun working on more rebuilds and upgrades.
    Last edited by maximum; 01-12-2021 at 06:36 PM.

I've been privileged to further upgrade this build with a 1956 Ford F-100 truck body. I was honored to win this truck body when I posted one other TRAXXAS E-MAXX on a certain well known R. C. site.

It certainly was TRAXXAS' E-MAXX which help me to win this particular body. I have actually won two R. C. bodies as a result of owning E-MAXX's.

I am very grateful for my HEAVENLY FATHER'S DEPOSITS as well WHO has definitely inspired this TRAXXAS hobby. I've enjoyed the privilege of exchanging with people in this forum, more than yah' know!

Thanks again TRAXXXAS!!
    Last edited by maximum; 01-21-2021 at 11:11 PM.

Hey I got that same body. I got mine Line-x coated, and I have a supercharger that acts like an air scoop.

RegularGuy, that looks very good! I have also been checking out superchargers as well. Thank you for your qualified input!

Thanks. here's a better picture of the supercharger opened up to let some air in.

It doesn't let a lot of air in on its' own, but combined with the holes on the front grill I get some reasonable air flow. If you want a lot of air flow, you want a hood scoop. I make them out of shop-vac attachments. I get all kind of air flow with this body.

Last edited by ReglarGuy; 01-23-2021 at 04:40 AM.

Okay RegularGuy, I have determined you as a professional hobbyist sir! Your information is always beneficial; because the construction work in your hobby looks really professional - yah' know!! Thank you always for your exchange with us in this forum.
    Last edited by maximum; 01-24-2021 at 03:17 AM.

I think guys like me, you, and some others here should definitely be considered as Professional-Amateurs. (lol)
    Last edited by ReglarGuy; 01-24-2021 at 05:48 AM.

I've always thought it was a privilege to assist others with this TRAXXAS BRUSHESS E-MAXX - ReglarGuy, as well as their first E-MAXX in the other forum! One thing I have discovered is that; the E-MAXX has had many parts available which I am sure that's is/was related to TRAXXAS' E-MAXX's popularity around the world.
    Last edited by maximum; 01-26-2021 at 01:44 AM.

Well, number three build/upgrade has began to approach the finish line! All advancement in this TRAXXAX BRUSHLESS ACTIVITY, which is progressing as well, due to the positive exchanges in the forum.

No, I can't say this too many times, "The LORD has been so kind to me throughout this hobby that was presented to me many years ago while in prayer."

The pictures below are only indications of this very much positively influenced TRAXXAS BRUSHLESS E-MAXX!!

Nope, not finished yet and I shall post additional pics regarding the completion of this TRAXXAX HOBBY third build!

GO TRAXXAS!

GO TRAXXAS!

Being positively expressing optimism is not in vain around this world with your E-MAXX version of the R.C's.
    Last edited by maximum; 02-01-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Being positive and expressing optimism is not in vain around this world when it comes to your E-MAXX version of the R.C's.
    Greater men have said less. (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    Greater men have said less. (lol)
    True and some have said not a single thing at all!

However, individuals such as you have certainly aided in progressing TRAXXAS' BRUSHLESS E-MAXX for others! The E-MAXX is yet popular, even though at this time it's not being manufactured.

Hmm, it is still in existence for those who like the BRUSHLESS E-MAXX
    !
    Last edited by maximum; 02-02-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Much more than my perception of expressing pleasure in a hobby; these three TRAXXAS E-MAXX Brushless Constructions have so much playful enjoyable and amusement, considering the exchanges in the forums.

I am thankful to you know Who, Who has privileged me with such peaceful fun with you all in this forum.

Three pics of the "3" TRAXXAS E-MAXX BRUSHLESS much-fun hobby:

Last edited by maximum; 02-08-2021 at 06:24 PM.

These are pics of the completion of this particular third-build as well! Its is much fun and joy to do so - you know; thanks to TRAXXAS being the originator of the Brushless E-MAXX.

Last edited by maximum; 02-21-2021 at 09:41 PM.

Those who enjoy TRAXXAS's BRUSHLESS E-MAXX; it's yet fun for me to build and have on display. However, it is even more enjoyment to build, due to the reality of this being a TRAXXAS BRUSHLESS E-MAXX once again.

GOING BRUSHLESS, again with and original 3905 TRAXXAS E-MAXX that is now brushless; comma' this is a good representation of an enjoyable hobby - nevertheless that the production of this R.C. was ended.

One of the things also that has been fun is, I have been privileged to locate numerous parts to affirm the quality of TRAXXAS' creation of this E-MAXX!

I think you know - again - WHO greatly assisted and directed me as well.
    Last edited by maximum; 04-02-2021 at 06:45 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Very nice builds always enjoy this quality builds, e maxx for ever 1 of the best rc cars ever

Sypsp,

Thank you and it is always good to hear from you. Especially considering your deposits of assisting these much fun TRAXXAS' builds and rebuilds have been proof of how nice the E-MAXX's are - really!
    Last edited by maximum; 04-04-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Is anyone yet or stil having fun with the Brushless E-MAXX?

Yet, still causing me to enjoy one of TRAXXAS' prior well-done
    R. C. creations!
    Last edited by maximum; 04-15-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567