Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    RC Competitor
    Yeah i like e maxx better also. Have owned both.
    Out of the box the e revo is more durable but some upgrade make the e maxx very solid.
    E revo is great but i like MONSTERS

When i Google things the old post shows up, like what did you do with your e maxx today.
    Why have someone removed all other threads from the e maxx forum?

I will sure check all post in this going brushless topic
    Last edited by Kellerman; 08-01-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Montell - I really like the E-Maxx's too! I can't be convinced otherwise: even though I like the E-Revo and Summit also. The builds to me are fun!!!
    Last edited by maximum; 08-01-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Kellerman, I'm not sure why the threads seem to be less. You can always check with the individuals that monitor our threads and send them a message. They are good at what they do:

ksb51rl, BobR, cooleocool, carraig042, Propsmoke, Texas Wheelman, sofasticantseeit, Dadx2mj

Oh - by the way - I like monster trucks too.....
    Last edited by maximum; 08-01-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Going Brushless!

In your Profile / General Settings /
    Thread Display Options / Default Thead Age Cutoff / Show threads from the...
    Change:
    "Last 2 Days" to a longer period of time into the past.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    In your Profile / General Settings /
    Thread Display Options / Default Thead Age Cutoff / Show threads from the...
    Change:
    "Last 2 Days" to a longer period of time into the past.
    Thanks ksb51rl - I did update the thread.
    Kellerman - we got our answer.
    Last edited by maximum; 08-01-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Okay - does anyone know how to upload pics for the forums anymore without being charged to do so? I have completed some updates on the trucks that I want to share. Thanks for you assistance.
    Last edited by maximum; 09-30-2017 at 05:26 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
    Okay - does anyone know how to upload pics for the forums anymore without being charged to do so? I have completed some updates on the trucks that I want to share. Thanks for you assistance.
    I would definitely download and use tapatalk. You can surf the forms and easily upload pics

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    RC. an addiction I'm proud of

Thank you Slashcrazy! I was online and seen several alternatives to what I used earlier and all the sites were not very negotiable for sharing pics. Thanks again - I'll check your suggestion out!
    Last edited by maximum; 10-02-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slashcrazy View Post
    I would definitely download and use tapatalk. You can surf the forums and easily upload pics

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    How's the quality of the pictures that are posted Slashcrazy with Tapatalk? Just left Holland last week by the way. My son lives there.

Well, we have moved to NorCal and making the necessary adjustments. Looking forward to posting more pics, finding hobby-shops and communicating again in this forum.
    Last edited by maximum; 11-06-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Hello E-Maxx brushless experts!
    I have a question of which I have not found an answer - so far. I'm looking for a 23T aluminum servo horn that will work in one of the E-MAXX builds I'm doing. Does anyone have any knowledge of such a thing? If not, I will have to purchase another 25T servo. In advance, thanks for your help!
    Last edited by maximum; 06-26-2018 at 12:12 AM.

RC Qualifier
    A Main has some Team Losi 23 T Servo horns.
    JR/Spektrum also has some 23 T.
    Tekno has some 23 T
    Arma 23 T
    Axial 23 T
    Not sure if these will work for what your after, hope this helps.

If this helps.
    Losi TLR 1555
    Spektrum = Gator RC
    Tekno TKR 5251
    Arma AR 340104
    Axial AXI 130834
    Last edited by Rain Dawg; 06-26-2018 at 12:36 AM.

Thank Rain Dawg! So far, I have seen those suggestions. But, I'll keep checking for that 23T aluminum servo horn that will work on that E-MAXX. Not quitting yet.
    Last edited by maximum; 06-29-2018 at 07:47 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Ok then maybe this will work lol.

Nope wrong one sorry.
    Last edited by Rain Dawg; 06-30-2018 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dawg View Post
    Ok then maybe this will work lol.

Nope wrong one sorry.
    Thanks again Rain Dawg! I did purchase two more 25T servo; but, I'm still looking for those 23T servo horns for the previous purchase .....
    Last edited by maximum; 07-03-2018 at 11:37 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Well I know Integy has some 23T but not sure if you already looked at those. They seem big in the rc flying circles but that's probably due to the servos they choose for maybe weight, but not sure.
    There is a lot of them out there just not sure on compatibility for the rig your doing but anything could be made to work as you know in this Hobby lol.

Well I know Integy has some 23T but not sure if you already looked at those. They seem big in the rc flying circles but that's probably due to the servos they choose for maybe weight, but not sure.
    There is a lot of them out there just not sure on compatibility for the rig your doing but anything could be made to work as you know in this Hobby lol.
    Rain Dawg, I agree 100 %! So, even if I don't find that 23T E-Maxx servo horn, I know there is another way of solving this hobby challenge. Hey Rain Dawg, I was just on Integy's site looking and probably at those horns you saw. I was thinking about calling them. Upgrades to these builds are not, as you wrote, limited to what is sold. I may even have some made just to finished certain items for the build and upgrades as well. It's a E-MAXX (brushless) hobby, that for me means I am having fun ....
    Last edited by maximum; 07-04-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Okay I am excited about posting these upgrades. Why? I AM a Traxxas E-MAXX FAN and that will not change. The upgrades I did were fun for me to do. Also, there was a build from scratch too!

I anticipate sharing again!! Even though the E-MAXX, at this time is not being built by Traxxas, it's still one of the best R. C. Monster Trucks!!! Oh: still looking for the brushless combos though. They are the most fun to locate and the most $$$$. But, it will be done ya'll!! These is a relaxing hobby for me.
    Last edited by maximum; 06-02-2019 at 08:07 PM.

It (Xmaxx) is still one of the best R.C. Monster Trucks!!! Oh:
    You said it brother!
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

Here are some pics of the V-Maxx chassis build:

Okay, I am still looking for the brushless combos. I have an ideal however which one for this build. Thanks Traxxas! You have inspired me as a direct result of one of your most famous and desirable builds: E-MAXX brushless.
    Last edited by maximum; 07-10-2019 at 12:39 AM.

For those that can recall, there are two other E-Maxx maximum-upgrades I was working on from the stock 3905s. I called them #1 (color-blue influenced) and #2 (silver-color influenced) E-Maxxs. Here's what they use to look like before I desired to convert to brushless monster trucks. I still think that the E-MAXX is one the best radio controlled monster trucks that were ever made. Here's what they looked like during the upgrades!

Here is the #1 E-MAXX upgraded presently:

Last edited by maximum; 07-12-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Here is the #2 truck upgrades:

Last edited by maximum; 07-12-2019 at 01:20 AM.

Also, I am still researching online online to purchase the 1/8th scale brushless motor-combo for these two E-MAXXs as well! Yes, you got it, I am an E-MAXX hobby-man these days - for the past ten years.

I have researched and have discovered, there are no replacements for Traxxas' E-MAXX. And there are others not in this Traxxas forum who have determined the same thing.

Even they know there's no substitutes for this well know R. C. Monster truck. So, they are ridding themselves of what they endeavored to substitute for their E-MAXX:
    Last edited by maximum; 07-17-2019 at 07:57 PM.

Oops, I meant well "known"! What's the latest info regarding the brushless E-Maxx? Asking cause' of the fan of the E-Maxx - I have been.

RC Qualifier
    Also, I am still researching online online to purchase the 1/8th scale brushless motor-combo for these two E-MAXXs as well! Yes, you got it, I am an E-MAXX hobby-man these days - for the past ten years.
    You have a lot of cool factor going on with Superman and Batman holding the Emaxx's lol, super nice builds. We have been running the MM2 with the 2200kv that's been solid for us in one and the Titan 775 with the EVX2 in the second. Not sure what to suggest for combo's we have just as much fun with the brushed 775 as we do the brushless.
    https://www.amazon.com/Castle-Creati...y&sr=8-1-fkmr1

The Emaxx will live on, to many of us have them and lots of parts still available but a 2.0 version would be nice lol.

Cool

You have a lot of cool factor going on with Superman and Batman holding the Emaxx's lol, super nice builds. We have been running the MM2 with the 2200kv that's been solid for us in one and the Titan 775 with the EVX2 in the second. Not sure what to suggest for combo's we have just as much fun with the brushed 775 as we do the brushless.
    https://www.amazon.com/Castle-Creati...y&sr=8-1-fkmr1

The Emaxx will live on, to many of us have them and lots of parts still available but a 2.0 version would be nice lol.
    Thanks Rain Dawg for your information. It will assist me in this latter process of upgrades and builds. That is certainly one of the combos I have been looking to add.... Oh and by the way, those two super heroes were ridding themselves of their E-Maxx substitutes.
    Last edited by maximum; 07-18-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345