RC Racer

LEGO tires, seriously don't laugh!

There's another shelved experiment I forgot to mention in my previous posts. Lego is the worlds largest tire producer by unit. That being said I had found some Lego Technic tires in my attic that fit my teton wheels almost perfectly, 68.8x40Q if I'm correct it's height by width. I have a Lego store at the mall in raleigh I'll give them a call to see if they carry spare tires and I'll bring teton, sst, and rally tires to try and find replacements. If you're bold there's a website www.brickowl.com that carries them all I've just been too timid to order. Let me know what other wheel options you're using cause besides Lego I'm about out of options on a side note I got 1:16 proline trenchers to fit my teton with some light cutting of the front corners of the chassis to allow for wheel turning, great tires it became too easy to climb and crawl so I shelved the trenchers plus they're dumb big on a teton haha

RC Racer
    Wow that's awesome
    Slash Vxl
    Vintage Rustler

I hope that they work and if they do, please post a photo

RC poster

LEGO tires seriously dont laugh

Had the idea of fitting tires from your lego technic cars,i was thinking lego technic off road tires will look great on them,has anyone tried yet?

I haven't, but I think you should It would look cool, though, I don't think it would handle well.
    Doesn't need to be fancy. Just needs to run.