RC poster

Stock All-Star wheels question

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and just recently got back into the RC truck seen after about 25 years. And now I bought a used Stampede 4x4 VXL off eBay a month ago that needed a lot of TLC and relieved my wallet of some hard earned cash as well LOL.

Now that I have everything complete or rebuilt I'm in need of some new wheels and tires. I really like the look of factory Traxxas All-Star wheels and want to go with the Trenchers on them. So is it possible to go with just the straight chrome factory wheels like the ones off a 2wd pede and not the stock black chrome ones that came on the VXL? If there's some that are compatible, I would need to know which ones will fit so I can order them or the Traxxas number.

Thanks in advance guys

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by TRXAZZVXL54 View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and just recently got back into the RC truck seen after about 25 years. And now I bought a used Stampede 4x4 VXL off eBay a month ago that needed a lot of TLC and relieved my wallet of some hard earned cash as well LOL.

Now that I have everything complete or rebuilt I'm in need of some new wheels and tires. I really like the look of factory Traxxas All-Star wheels and want to go with the Trenchers on them. So is it possible to go with just the straight chrome factory wheels like the ones off a 2wd pede and not the stock black chrome ones that came on the VXL? If there's some that are compatible, I would need to know which ones will fit so I can order them or the Traxxas number.

Thanks in advance guys
    Your looking for tra5576. They are the chrome ones that also comes on the brushed version stampede 4x4.

RC poster
    Excellent! Thanks so much for the info.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    No problem. Trenchers are a great tire