RC Champion

Stand alone TSM Radio?

Will the radio and reciever be offered on their own, or just with the brushless vehicles?
    https://www.instagram.com/greenjeep1998/?hl=en

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjoehandley View Post
    Will the radio and reciever be offered on their own, or just with the brushless vehicles?
    I already bought them separately. Mine are shipped and on the way right now. Should be here Friday.

Ebay....

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by matts175 View Post
    I already bought them separately. Mine are shipped and on the way right now. Should be here Friday.

Ebay....
    Have you gotten your parts yet? If so, which model numbers are they? I got a few of the 6533 receivers to upgrade my trucks to TSM, and a 6528A 2Ch Tx with Bluetooth so I can set them up. Trouble is, I can't get the Rx & Tx to bind!!! Let me know how your work out. Anybody have any tips???
    AB
    I'll try anything once, maybe twice!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Yes.

6533 and 6528.

Everything works great.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...as+tqi+binding

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by matts175 View Post
    Yes.

6533 and 6528.

Everything works great.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...as+tqi+binding
    Cool, Thanks. I think I got a bad radio. It is a 6528A and had the Bluetooth module already installed, and wouldn't bind with ANY 6533 I have. I got a new 6529 and put the Bluetooth module in it, bound instantly with all of the 6533's. The part I'm not happy with is I read the 6533 will work with any TQi Tx, after first being set up with a Bluetooth enabled Tx. They won't bind. Anyone out there with other experience?
    AB

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by aburg2 View Post
    Cool, Thanks. I think I got a bad radio. It is a 6528A and had the Bluetooth module already installed, and wouldn't bind with ANY 6533 I have. I got a new 6529 and put the Bluetooth module in it, bound instantly with all of the 6533's. The part I'm not happy with is I read the 6533 will work with any TQi Tx, after first being set up with a Bluetooth enabled Tx. They won't bind. Anyone out there with other experience?
    AB
    I got the same setup. Mine would not bind either. I called Traxxas and they gave me an RMA to send it in. The 6528A Tx needed an update to bind with the 6533 RX.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rdw50 View Post
    I got the same setup. Mine would not bind either. I called Traxxas and they gave me an RMA to send it in. The 6528A Tx needed an update to bind with the 6533 RX.
    Thanks for the info. I still would like to find out if the other TQi radios will bind with the 6533, I really would like to keep my docking base.
    AB

RC Competitor
    I had some problems too for binding my Tqi transmitters with docking base with my receiver. First, i had to update the Traxxas link in my Ipod. I shut off everything then i update the transmitter and receiver filmware. When everythings done, i was able to bind the receiver with the transmitter.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by joss789 View Post
    I had some problems too for binding my Tqi transmitters with docking base with my receiver. First, i had to update the Traxxas link in my Ipod. I shut off everything then i update the transmitter and receiver filmware. When everythings done, i was able to bind the receiver with the transmitter.
    Sounds good, are you using the 6533 Rx?

AB