RC Racer

1/16 1969 camaro west coast customs monster limited edition NIB still wrapped in plas

Up for grabs is a BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED Limited Edition '69 Camaro made by Traxxas and West Coast Customs. It has the plastic wrap around it that ensures its newness. I really want to open it and drive it but I have already decided after having a nitro 4tec that an on road car is not my style. I'm looking to get a E-Revo Brushless edition. Anyne wanting to trade I'd be happy. I would also sell this for $375 shipped to the contiguous 48 states. It has the TQ 2 channel am radio transmitter and receiver. It has the XL-2.5 ESC with Titan 12T 550 motor. Comes with Traxxas battery and charger. The only thing missing is 8 AA batteries, and I'll even throw some in and it is truly RTR. However if the brushed motor is not enough for you, it won't be....... The titan is a 1/10 scale motor so you can pull the titan and xl 2.5 off and throw on your favorite 550 size brushless motor and esc on and truly "unleash the beast". Obviously unleash the beast is trademarked by MONSTER but this is the MONSTER edition so it is fitting. Please check out the link for photos. Don't hesitate to post or PM with questions. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ox9t5g5y9...DtgnXa5ua?dl=0

RC Racer
    $340 shipped with 8 double a batteries and a vxl 380 motor.

RC Racer
    Anyone out there ????

RC Racer
    I had a friend X-Ray it at least check out the photo.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6owrce2tnb...43104.jpg?dl=0

RC Racer
    I am now offering it without the roller chassis. If anyone is interested ill sell the box with manuals stickers body and wheels. For $270 shipped you can dress your rally up as this sweet limited edition camaro.

RC Racer
    Fourth of July American muscle bump

RC Racer
    Surely someone wants it?

RC Racer
    $340 shipped brand new never opened or $270 shipped with box stickers body wheels anything monster inside goes with it. All brand new never ran.

RC Racer
    No one wants to put this baby on their shelf?

RC Racer
    Back to the top.