Thread: Name on Body

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RC poster

Name on Body

Hey, Today I realized that it could be a cool thing to put my name on the slash body, like over the windshield in NASCAR. I figured I could go and try to find a sheet of letter stickers, although, I cannot seem to find the right decal to use. Is there any one out there who knows a brand or anything to help me find some decals that are the right type and size, which is probably 1/2" to 1/4"

RC Racer
    Check out this website for all kinds of stickers and graphics. http://www.rcidcustom.com/mm5/#

RC poster
    That looks great but the problem with it is that I am only going to put my name on once and another name on another truck and that wont work for that because then I would be paying $40 for two stickers. I was thinking originally just a sheet of all the letters but I still cannot find one that is the right size and type, it is driving me mad

Testors makes kits for printing out your own graphics, this might be what you are looking for.

As far as putting your own name on an RC, it really depends. I have put my online handle on scale license plates "GR8SCOT" (formatted for the 7-character license plate convention), and that might be something to do across a windshield, but I would not put my real name on there. That is just me, its your truck, make it the way you like it.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Racer
    Maybe try hitting up a local sign shop and see what they can do for you.

RC Champion

Name on Body

Rctagz.com that's where I got my customized name plates for racing as well as my rc8 wrap, and he's making me one for my dx4s as well. Can get any size you want.

Zoom in you can see my name plates I believe it was $20 Cndn for 50 of them. You can customize them however you like. The name on my body is incorporated in the wrap
    Last edited by Stephan81; 06-16-2015 at 12:26 PM.
    R4lly GT8 | Backsl4sh | Sl4sh MT | Sl4sh | P4de

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan81 View Post
    Rctagz.com that's where I got my customized name plates for racing as well as my rc8 wrap, and he's making me one for my dx4s as well. Can get any size you want.

Zoom in you can see my name plates I believe it was $20 Cndn for 50 of them. You can customize them however you like. The name on my body is incorporated in the wrap
    That's sweet!