RC Enthusiast

Thumbs up Glad I waited 2015 New Rustler VXL With TSM included

https://traxxas.com/products/models/...ustler-vxl-tsm

I recently ordered a Rustler VXL which has not arrived yet. I will be refusing delivery (saves on re-shipping back)

As far as I know just days ago the Traxxas site was update with the new model #37076-3

I can't find any stores selling it yet.

But the included TSM for the Same prices is too huge of an upgrade and value to turn down. This will make speeds runs and overall driving more fun.

RC poster
    Over the weekend it was priced at $620, web dev issues. In the last month I bought the Slash 4x4 with OBA and TSM and I can say TSM is awesome. Reduces crashes, saves tires and goes bester. OBA is kinda strange. Can someone please make it so I can attach a thumb music player and hear music while I boogie? Please?

OOOOOHHHH! Definitely considering the tsm upgrade this summer.

RC poster
    What is tsm and what is better about the new model?

Quote Originally Posted by EHauben View Post
    This is TSM..... https://traxxas.com/products/parts/t...ity-management

Not much else new with the model except the newer ID batteries. The Products tab has all the new offerings from Traxxas if your interested in purchasing one.
    T/SportMax/Slayer Pro/Bandit
    Stampede/Rustler

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by EHauben View Post
    Oh the update is Huge while yes it's only adding a newer better transmitter. On the surface, on the back end there's improved Quality control better for us. More value same price we just get a huge updrade for free. Maybe even new packaging and much higher resale value if you ever decide to sell. I placed my Eder with Traxxas and got free Express shipping and got a 10% discount because no one else has them in stock. I'll be rocking the new hotness by Friday.
    Also TSM helps on wear and tear. You won't be crashing an flipping out of control so much so you'll beak less parts

RC poster
    I got the new Rustler today with VXL TSM. Obviously its not as good traction wise as my 4x4 Slash VXL OBA TSM. However my three month old Rustler VXL modified with suspension bits and tires is hot as well.

This is on hot Texas streets, no dirt.

TSM is the future but the price break is always there. Very much fun to have both Rustlers!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TexNotes View Post
    I got the new Rustler today with VXL TSM. Obviously its not as good traction wise as my 4x4 Slash VXL OBA TSM. However my three month old Rustler VXL modified with suspension bits and tires is hot as well.

This is on hot Texas streets, no dirt.

TSM is the future but the price break is always there. Very much fun to have both Rustlers!

What Else can they Add to the Rustler ? On Board Audio ? Like the Slash or a cheap camera which detects objects and hits the breaks.