RC Competitor

Thinking of an XO_1

As the title suggests I'm thinking of buying an on road car in the near future and was wondering if the xo-1 was a good choice. I like the idea of the high speed runs and the size. I know it's been asked be for but is the xo1 good for anything else accept straight line speed. Also is it able to use the TSM system from traxxas or the AVC system from spectrum even? I like the idea of a traxxas product but would consider another brand of its better for the street. Club or racing use isn't a big deal since there isn't a track within 200 miles of me.

RC poster
    I don't have one but I'm in the same boat more or less. I'm pretty certain I'll either be building one up from a roller or nib.

Traxxas XO-1 Low-Budget Edition mini-review: https://youtu.be/CHyj5ae3YMg

I have one. It's set up for 60 mph, and I run it on a big parking lot. I love it! But, I'm not much for straight line driving.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Competitor
    That looks like a cool deal but I don't see it in the traxxas showroom. I wonder if it's still carried.

RC Enthusiast
    They are, against what most people say a good all around car, if you can find a place with a low traction road I have even drifted mine before just like a normal drift car. If you can't handle the speed though it's not for you.
    Traxxas xo-1
    Stampede

If you want to drift, just let your tires wear down to the belts...you'll drift. (lol)That's what happened to me when I wore out my first set of tires...I drifted like crazy.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.