RC Racer

Talking my Traxxas XO-1 Carbon Fiber UPGRADES

hi

I present my x0-1 with carbon parts

accessories
    Last edited by x0-1 00; 03-23-2012 at 06:34 PM.

RC Qualifier
    It looks good.

RC Champion
    Those shock bodies would look great on my E-revo. Looks like your a StealthGeoRs fan? He does a lot of stuff like that. I see your feet.

RC Qualifier
    Wait till you run it one time , kiss them stickers goodbye . Dont ask how I know

RC poster
    Yes....kiss those goodbye! Lol Next time get the Carbon Fiber tape/sheets from local auto parts place. They have alot better quality stuff and its got amazing glue and sticks like crazy! Plus its thick and also you can heat it to form to any kinda of bends. You did a great job and keep up the cool mods bro- just remember the next time get the GOOD STUFF! Lol I also did the bottom skid plate with mine and its holding up great and also protecting the skid from minor scratches and dings! I fig when stats looking really bad just pill it and reapply! This stuff will not fly/come off unless you want it off! It's been in the 1oo mph mark and tested with a few crashes and still holding up and looking pretty new!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelieshelton View Post
    Yes....kiss those goodbye! Lol Next time get the Carbon Fiber tape/sheets from local auto parts place. They have alot better quality stuff and its got amazing glue and sticks like crazy! Plus its thick and also you can heat it to form to any kinda of bends. You did a great job and keep up the cool mods bro- just remember the next time get the GOOD STUFF! Lol I also did the bottom skid plate with mine and its holding up great and also protecting the skid from minor scratches and dings! I fig when stats looking really bad just pill it and reapply! This stuff will not fly/come off unless you want it off! It's been in the 1oo mph mark and tested with a few crashes and still holding up and looking pretty new!
    I used 3m di-noc on my hi speed splitter and still in some areas got messed up but the road conditions wernt the best either .

RC Racer
    How much faster do you think it is now?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by powers View Post
    With CF stickers? I'm guessing roughly eleventy deuce percent more warp speed.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by powers View Post
    It does 120MPH now . but most of all the body still looks new

RC Racer
    Its going to hurt that much more when you flip it.....yikes!

RC Racer

RC Racer

RC poster

Top secret racing

Quote Originally Posted by x0-1 00 View Post
    looking for someone to tell me how to get an order with top secret racing rc for a car and motor,thanks chuckj.

RC Enthusiast
    Why don't you just get them made of real carbon fibre that would save wieght these just add weight no use, why call them upgrades at all?
    Traxxas xo-1
    Stampede